Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story İmmigrant women fooling Turkish men

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Here is so many syrian refugees in Turkey,honestly we don't have same problems with Westerns has with refugees.we're more dominant than refugees so there is not much problem.But since they came to country,their women started to fooling Turkish men,conviction them with the promise of marriage.I see so many young men got believe in those women and give them money,gold cuz they'll marry soon.and after they got money and gold,they gone and no one found them.İt is a real issue here and ı think how those men are fool.honestly,how the fuck you can think that those women will love you and wants to marry you for no fucking reason while your own women don't want you?

There are many idiots who belive those golddiggers neighbour...Those men are a dissgrase to the male race. Fucking cucks who give their hard earned money to women to get absolutly nothing in return. Once those fools get blackpilled :blackpill: they will stop doing foolish things like that.

Dam man, slaughter them like they're Armenians.