Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Immigrant Western Fesikhs need discipline their kids better

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Have fesikh cels kids been a problem for you?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Today I went for tennis with 3 other curries. And there was some Coptic, maybe Egyptian in general event going on in the park I was playing in. And these Egyptian immigrants kids kept running around right in the middle of the court almost getting hit by tennis balls multiple times.
Me and the other curries told them to stop doing that and they refused to listen.

Some of eme even tried to steal tennis balls. And we caught em in the act. We spoke to the parents and even they failed or didn't even try to discipline their kids.

They need to discipline their kids more. Also yhe kids were of all different ages. And the Egyptian kids outnumbered the adulta very very heavily.

3/4 even 5/6 kids per an Egyptian family. Why the fuck are they having so many kids? How the fuck do they afford them? They don't even properly beat their kids to be disciplined unlike asians/curries/some blacks/redneck whites.
By the way any of you guys noticed Egyptian cels or maybe sands in general with these problems?

Why are Egyptian immigrants to the west always Coptic and not Muslim?

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?:feelsYall:
Christian Arab privilege.
Muslim Arab = danger and should be locked up in Gitmo.
\
139279 enduring freedom548x331

Last edited:
In USA I would guess they favor Christians for asylum/lottery visa due to minority halo and reduces terrorism risk. Muslim fesikhs more radical maybe and are not a minority in their nation.

139279 enduring freedom548x331

It's over for Muslims: you get captured without the full legals rights of an American and be dominated by a cumskin foid.

View attachment 487879
It's over for Muslims: you get captured without the full legals rights of an American and be dominated by a cumskin foid.
If another 9/11 happens I will get all my names changed to a Christian one and wear a cross everywhere unironically + eat pork and post it on Facebook. Not gonna risk being Guantanamo bayed.

If another 9/11 happens I will get all my names changed to a Christian one and wear a cross everywhere unironically + eat pork and post it on Facebook. Not gonna risk being Guantanamo bayed.
De-Currification and Apostatemaxxing.:dafuckfeels::feelskek:

mogs me at having friends to play tennis with.
I tried to get good at tennis, but too short

De-Currification and Apostatemaxxing.:dafuckfeels::feelskek:
Another 9/11 = over Muslims in the west. Wouldn't even be surprised if they do shit like China. Massive concentration camps where the muslims will be organ harvested, sold as slaves and "re-educated". Not worth taking that risk.

:feelsstudy: me reading this

Coptic curries? :feelswhat:

Curries hate egyptians? :dafuckfeels:
I don't hate the ones that don't do this low class shit of having so many undisciplined kids. Constantly going against instructions and warnings. But unfortunately too many times have I seen the immgirant fesikhs kids act this low class way.
Coptic curries don't exist. I was referring to the fesikhs.
Even in the mosque, fesikh kids run around as if they own the place.

Be careful about speaking varieties of curries into existence through casual reference :feelsbaton:

They do.
They don't. Curries run the mosque and funded most of it in my area. Furthermore a mosque is for adult males first and foremost. Not for a bunch of undisciplined cumspawn to run around and cause a ruckus.

They don't. Curries run the mosque and funded most of it in my area. Furthermore a mosque is for adult males first and foremost. Not for a bunch of undisciplined cumspawn to run around and cause a ruckus.
If they are disrupting things and cucking the curries they effectively run the mosque now. Because as you said in the OP, immigrant western fesikhs aren't disciplining their unruly children.

By the way any of you guys noticed Egyptian cels or maybe sands in general with these problems?
no, i see immigrant parents of many ethnicities (never the white ones tho) having discipline problems with their kids

asians and spics have the worst behaved kids in my experience

no, i see immigrant parents of many ethnicities (never the white ones tho) having discipline problems with their kids

asians and spics have the worst behaved kids in my experience
Maybe it varies by area? The spics/rice in my area are very well behaved.

Maybe it varies by area? The spics/rice in my area are very well behaved.
it depends where their parents originally come from
if their parents lived in mountain villages then expect them to be the filth of the filth
meanwhile if their parents come from cities they are more chill

it depends where their parents originally come from
if their parents lived in mountain villages then expect them to be the filth of the filth
meanwhile if their parents come from cities they are more chill
My guess is these fesikhs came from asylum or lottery visa so they are the uneducated trash fesikhs.

Last edited:
I've notice that Egyptian kids are very badly behaved, they run around like little demons, I've definitely noticed this in my time in the Coptic church.
They don't even properly beat their kids
They do

I've notice that Egyptian kids are very badly behaved, they run around like little demons, I've definitely noticed this in my time in the Coptic church.

They do
Why do the kids still behave so bad though in spite of the beatings? Maybe the current parents don't beat hard enough or don't make the reasons behind the beatings clear.

Was 9/11 alpha or not?

Nafri kids need the belt

Egyptians are niggers of Arabs