Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imgur soycuck can't be bothered to eat real food, and live on nothing but soylent

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

@chudur-budur

@Moustachcel

do these people really think they can live off that shit? guzzling liquids all day and not eating proper food is how people develop shitty narrow palates and jaws. enjoy your fucked up faces, faggots! :lul:

I hope his mother gets cancer

9zWyayU.png

why would anyone do this?

If you put that shit in your body then you’re retarded. Jewish social engineering is working like a charm.

why would anyone do this?
u know soy cucks are putting bad shit into their body when even a guy who does heroin wonders why somebody would do this

Ngl, i thought soylent is a great idea. I'm not going to try it though. Fucking soyboys.

Skeleton going to break before age 40

Japanese eat soy quite often so it might help boymaxxing.

I have become soy the feminist of worlds!

I was about to say his T levels will be catastrophically low. Which they will but it's way worse than that. He might end up with breasts and serious complications from all that plant estrogen.

It's amazing how stupid some people really are.