Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imam(#6), Imam encourages parent worship! Creates incels

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This cuck Imam at today's mosque encouraged people to listen to their parents no matter how unreasonable and retarded the request. Hurr durr muh schizophrenic delusuonal arab merchant thousand plus years ago said following the will of your Father is the most beautiful path to heaven :lul:!

This retarded imam even said if your parents tell you to divorce your wife, choose a different job or live with them, you should follow their will.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This retar went even further and said literally anything but not worshipping Allah that your parents tell you to do. You should do so.

It's no wonder arab & Muslim countries are shitholes. How can economic progress be made if everyone listens to their retarded inbred boomer parents :feelskek:?
This low IQ advice also creates many incels as parents discourage looks maxxing and NT maxxing. And the child pays the price by being incel.

This cuck Imam at today's mosque encouraged people to listen to their parents no matter how unreasonable and retarded the request. Hurr durr muh schizophrenic delusuonal arab merchant thousand plus years ago said following the will of your Father is the most beautiful path to heaven :lul:!

This retarded imam even said if your parents tell you to divorce your wife, choose a different job or live with them, you should follow their will.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This retar went even further and said literally anything but not worshipping Allah that your parents tell you to do. You should do so.

It's no wonder arab & Muslim countries are shitholes. How can economic progress be made if everyone listens to their retarded inbred boomer parents :feelskek:?
This low IQ advice also creates many incels as parents discourage looks maxxing and NT maxxing. And the child pays the price by being incel.
I don't understand why some sandniggercels still cope with muh Islam on this forum.

@gymletethnicel @dominic @tehgymcel420 @Zer0/∞ thoufhts?
I don't understand why some sandniggercels still cope with muh Islam on this forum.
Legit this religion is retarded beyond belief.

Retarded shit. Many Christian preachers do the same.

All based on 1 retarded commandment in the Bible.

Retarded shit. Many Christian preachers do the same.

All based on 1 retarded commandment in the Bible.
These religious tards have created thousands of incels. Especially since their advice normally only restrains young men but not foids.

This retarded imam even said if your parents tell you to divorce your wife, choose a different job or live with them, you should follow their will.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This retar went even further and said literally anything but not worshipping Allah that your parents tell you to do. You should do so.

The people of the sheep, obeying the word of the old bearded fart, blindly believes in all sorts of nonsense, in his soul this fart only thinks what idiots these people are!:feelskek:

It creates incels because rich men hoard all of the foids while vast majority of men cant afford a foid and go to blow up in some cuck country expecting 72 virgins in haven.

But muh islam based cause foids veiled!!!!! :feelstastyman:

@Transcended Trucel can I get a response from you? literally lurking this site for months and youre on of the high rollers on here. like your dedication on here. can you give me an electronic autograph if you catch my drift? come on :dab:

@Transcended Trucel can I get a response from you? literally lurking this site for months and youre on of the high rollers on here. like your dedication on here. can you give me an electronic autograph if you catch my drift? come on :dab:
? :feelsautistic:

muslim world is fucked with 60% consagnious marriages- inbred incels are the worst coz their IQ is also affected. no wonder they are a slave to their european masters.

i genuinly think if muslim world stopped inbreeding they would overtake the western hemisphere in 2 generations.

muslim world is fucked with 60% consagnious marriages- inbred incels are the worst coz their IQ is also affected. no wonder they are a slave to their european masters.
Legit inbreeding has made Sands and some curries slaves for whites and Jews. They are literally too mentally deficient to think for themselves and need foreigners or dictators to control them.
come on, i followed you for so long ... :dab:
What's an electronic autograph?
Something like this?:

To @2-CBcel ,

Hope you ascend and live well.

Sincerely,
@Transcended Trucel

but these shitsk
Legit inbreeding has made Sands and some curries slaves for whites and Jews. They are literally too mentally deficient to think for themselves and need foreigners or dictators to control them.

What's an electronic autograph?
Something like this?:

To @2-CBcel ,

Hope you ascend and live well.

Sincerely,
@Transcended Trucel
i had a discussion with a paki mentalcel. he goes i am marrying my double first cousin- good look for the NHS- check the bradford stats. it literally is cramped with genetic deformities of inbred cels. such a sad state
this is the legit one reason i hate migrantcels they all practise this dumbass practise.

Number 1 mistake Muslims make is trusting their parents to choose their partners: my grandfather on my paternal side picked a man that left my aunt in less than 5 years of marriage all of a sudden and made my younger cousin fatherless, picked a schizophrenic wife with severe anger problems for my father, and now one of my younger uncles is divorced already. :blackpill:

They are legitimately <80 IQ when I ever get the chance to hear them on the phone: absolutely in no position to make decisions, let alone for others.

Number 1 mistake Muslims make is trusting their parents to choose their partners: my grandfather on my paternal side picked a man that left my aunt in less than 5 years of marriage all of a sudden and made my younger cousin fatherless, picked a schizophrenic wife with severe anger problems for my father, and now one of my younger uncles is divorced already. :blackpill:

They are legitimately <80 IQ when I ever get the chance to hear them on the phone: absolutely in no position to make decisions, let alone for others.
Legit they are retarded beyond words can express. They often will even choose ugly foids with health/mental problems just cause the foid is religious for their sons :lul:.
Also in Paki families they often encourage cousin fucking. Ignore the genetic risk. It's no wonder the more time passes, the more Pakistan deteriorates.

Legit they are retarded beyond words can express. They often will even choose ugly foids with health/mental problems just cause the foid is religious for their sons :lul:.
Also in Paki families they often encourage cousin fucking. Ignore the genetic risk. It's no wonder the more time passes, the more Pakistan deteriorates.
The sons in these marriages rather tolerate decades of abuse than question this judgment: all my father says was she was "so religious and faithful when I first met her" when I asked him why did he still love her after everything; Bengalis literally bow down at the feet of these oldfags, honestly pathetic. :lul:
Why Do Indians Touch the Feet of Their Elders?

The sons in these marriages rather tolerate decades of abuse than question this judgment: all my father says was she was "so religious and faithful when I first met her" when I asked him why did he still love her after everything; Bengalis literally bow down at the feet of these oldfags, honestly pathetic. :lul:
Why Do Indians Touch the Feet of Their Elders?
The Boomer worship has destroyed Currylands :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!

I remember I guy at my church saying the same shit too. He said if our parents wronged us, we must forgive and respect them.

I remember I guy at my church saying the same shit too. He said if our parents wronged us, we must forgive and respect them.
it's giga retard religious trait in general same
with ancestor worship which some natives/tribeen doo

@gymletethnicel @dominic @tehgymcel420 @Zer0/∞ thoufhts?

Legit this religion is retarded beyond belief.
As ethnics we have shitty culture as well as shitty looks (shitty everything)

True.

I used to be a hafiz, my fucking retarded bitch cunt parents forced me to read the Qu'ran and study 24/7.

Your parents and ancestors indoctrinated their kids to pass on their delusional ideas and attitudes taught by their parents before them and so on.