Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Imagine your wife tell you about her high school chad boyfriend

A foid friend of mine told me exactly how much she loves her Chad first boyfriend and how she needs his shlong and how her current boyfriend can't get her off. She even told about how her current boyfriend is always there for her and is everything she could ever want from a man but doesn't have the Chad's shlong and pale white skin so she keeps considering dumping him to look for one like the Chad she was with before.

Once she has had a taste of Chad she would never appreciate a Beta, her current boyfriend is way better than she deserves, she may be my friend but I wouldn't describe her personality as anything desirable and she's really lucky to have the man she has now, yet acts as if she "deserves better" simply because she was with a Chad a decade ago. Foids never learn.

That guy is a major cuck if he doesn’t just punch fuck out of her

Once she has had a taste of Chad she would never appreciate a Beta, her current boyfriend is way better than she deserves, she may be my friend but I wouldn't describe her personality as anything desirable and she's really lucky to have the man she has now, yet acts as if she "deserves better" simply because she was with a Chad a decade ago. Foids never learn.
Foids actually want an alpha buck.

Should've happened in 2019.

If i was in place of her cucked bf i would beat that foid unconscious ( in ufc vedio game)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back