Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine; you were the best of millions of sperm cells

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
And you ended up like this.
Even if some other sperm won, they'd be incels.
It was over for all those millions of spermcells before they even reached their goal.

DTYr74nVMAEFzH_.jpg

:ping:

Must have been the egg then.

Well, the fact the sperm got there faster doesn't mean it had better genes, for all we know there were a few GigaChad generating sperms there just out of random chance alone, genetics isn't a straightforward process of combining good genes as much as an unpredictable mess of recombination where retards and supergeniuses, truecels and GigaChads, etc. can be born even from normies.

It was just random chance.

Why do you have a pic of that girlfriend-having normie in your sig?
Because he is the only person in this world I can relate looks-wise. St. Nevergiveupcel>St. Blackops2cel

Well, the fact the sperm got there faster doesn't mean it had better genes, for all we know there were a few GigaChad generating sperms there just out of random chance alone, genetics isn't a straightforward process of combining good genes as much as an unpredictable mess of recombination where retards and supergeniuses, truecels and GigaChads, etc. can be born even from normies.
I hate to be "that guy" but
DpQ9YJl

it's been proven it's not the fastest sperm cell which enters the egg, but the one chosen by the egg.

So why are there still incels if females want to crap out Chads? :feelshehe:
No idea, man. My foundation was EVROPEAN sperm with an ethnic egg so it follows that I'm repulsive, but I've read too many stories of incels having gl relatives that I just don't know, my best bet is genetic recombination for those who don't have genetic trash mothers.

it's been proven it's not the fastest sperm cell which enters the egg, but the one chosen by the egg.
Really? Even then i doubt the egg is somehow choosing the best quality sperm, genetics are way too complex for a single cell to read and evaluate, and if the egg did somehow determine and pick the best genes, everyone would be a supergenius GigaChad.

I was speedy as a sperm but my human body is slow :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

We weren't the best. We just got "lucky"

It was just random chance.

Indeed.
People imagine fecundation is some sort of marathon or Formula 1 race, but this is just a lie told to kids to make them feel better. In reality it's more like getting hit by a pigeon dropping. More luck than anything else, really.

The cells should have beaten me up and not let me go

as meat loafs songs life is a lemon says , life is a lemon and I want my money back. imagine your post in reverse you swimming back up your fathers penis into his ball sack and back to not existing. so either way we are screwed as life sucks and we can't go back to the beginning .

It was over before it begins . Literally .