Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IMAGINE YOU GOT A TEENAGER PREGNANT IN HIGH SCHOOL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It terrifies me. Not because it's a bad thing. IT TERRIFIES ME BECAUSE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT IS A FANTASTICAL EUPHORIC DREAM. It would give me so much pleasure to put my seed in some neighborhood hussie as we go to school together. She notices she feels dfferent, and takes a test to realize she is pregnant. I tell her to abort, but she refuses, because SHE LOVES ME, and she believes that she was put on Earth to make BABIES with me. Hearing those words turns me the fuck on. I trust her irrationally at this moment, fuck it, this is a bluepilled LOVE FANTASY, and I'm LIVING IT.

She would have to drop out and homeschool, while I get an excuse to drop out and work more hours in some shitty job while I get a GED. Watching her grow more and more pregnant excites me, as it excites her. We would be bound, AS TEENAGERS, by this CRAZY GIFT OF LIFE, to build our lives together, and prepare for this new life incoming due to our teen lust. After this baby is born, we are still living under our parents' overly understanding care, as we continue on as irresponsible teens that fuck and play video games all day, and shirk most parental responsibilities to our parents. But nonetheless, we have a HEALTHY child we love. This we can't deny. A family we have built. Together. TEEN PREGNANCY as the foundation for a a stable life. Why the fuck should I have kids as a responsible adult with a mortgage to pay and a boss to report to???

Living the MTV Teen Mom life is no joke, the most pleasurable life outcome.

Last edited:
It would make your fucking life from stable to broken home if you do it in third world countries (only works in western world)

These kind of fantasy that you wrote only ended up with happy ending if both parties are 7-8/10 in terms of looks and very wealthy

Last edited:
It would make your fucking life from stable to broken home if you do it in third world countries

These kind of fantasy that you wrote only ended up with happy ending if both parties are 7-8/10 in terms of looks and very wealthy
I just think, if you are middle to upper middle class with chill parents, having a kid while you are still in high school is a FUCKING DREAM

Depressing how this will never happen to us. But most depressing, we can't even get this at all, at any age.

Idk kid could be pretty shit, thats one of the good things about being an incel.

I just think, if you are middle to upper middle class with chill parents, having a kid while you are still in high school is a FUCKING DREAM
I see where you are coming from though, it could end up being good for the kid too, you don't want your parents to have a bunch of decades on you as a kid, my parents had me at 40 and it just feels like there is such a disconnect between me and them.

Idk kid could be pretty shit, thats one of the good things about being an incel.
it gives you an excuse to continue being a dependent as you dump the parenting duties onto your mom, or her mom, because you are a teen yourself 'trying to figure things out'

AND THEY HAVE TO BE UNDERSTANDING, or else they are bad parents.

it gives you an excuse to continue being a dependent as you dump the parenting duties onto your mom, or her mom, because you are a teen yourself 'trying to figure things out'

AND THEY HAVE TO BE UNDERSTANDING, or else they are bad parents.
Yeah if I had a baby as a teen I could absolutely dump it on my mother for a decade or something.

Basically just have your parents do the boring part of raising a kid.

I bet having a kid is actually pretty neat once they are over 10 or 11 years of age and they hit puberty and stop being a retarded child.

It terrifies me. Not because it's a bad thing. IT TERRIFIES ME BECAUSE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT IS A FANTASTICAL EUPHORIC DREAM. It would give me so much pleasure to put my seed in some neighborhood hussie as we go to school together. She notices she feels dfferent, and takes a test to realize she is pregnant. I tell her to abort, but she refuses, because SHE LOVES ME, and she believes that she was put on Earth to make babies with me. Hearing those words turns me the fuck on. I trust her irrationally at this moment, fuck it, this is a bluepilled LOVE FANTASY, and I'm LIVING IT.

She would have to drop out and homeschool, while I get an excuse to drop out and work more hours in some shitty job while I get a GED. We would be bound, AS TEENAGERS, by this CRAZY GIFT OF LIFE, to build our lives together, and prepare for this new life incoming due to our teen lust. After this baby is born, we are still living under our parents' overly understanding care, as we continue on as irresponsible teens that fuck and play video games all day, and shirk most parental responsibilities to our parents. But nonetheless, we have a child we love. A family we have built. TEEN PREGNANCY as the foundation for a a stable life. Why the fuck should I have kids as a responsible adult with a mortgage to pay and a boss to report to???

Most of the times those relationships don’t seem to last. Although it would have to feel pretty damn good and life affirming to have a girl that in love with you during your teenage years to want to reproduce with you regardless.

Yeah if I had a baby as a teen I could absolutely dump it on my mother for a decade or something.

Basically just have your parents do the boring part of raising a kid.

I bet having a kid is actually pretty neat once they are over 10 or 11 years of age and they hit puberty and stop being a retarded child.
fuck yeah! the irony is that the kid will love you more obviously, because you are the fun one, and your mom is the one oppressing them

Most of the times those relationships don’t seem to last. Although it would have to feel pretty damn good and life affirming to have a girl that in love with you during your teenage years to want to reproduce with you.
its a fantasy that I only realized at this moment-- how perfect it is.

fuck yeah! the irony is that the kid will love you more obviously, because you are the fun one, and your mom is the one oppressing them
Yeah honestly you are kind of right this is kind of based, people talk about teen love but not teen pregnancy, the kid also grows up healthy too and less risk of bullshit happening to it unlike having it at your 40's, this is very based, if I was chad I would take the condom off mid sex, and then you could have a mother for your kid and your the one that took the virginity of its mother and she has a body count of 1 yeah this is ultra based.

no, that is a one-way ticket to poverty

Yeah but the agepill woke you up and spares nobody

A couple of guys in mine knew how that felt like :feelsbadman:

I wish life was like a game because I just want to restart lol. I will even restart as my manlet self I do not need to be chad.

It's like going through all the levels of a video game but you can not restart, you're gonna play all those levels like shit, life is brutal.

I think having a kid this young would actually be the best outcome if you were gonna have a kid in general, because there's inherently extra support everyone around you wants to give if a mom is still in her teens. More people in the house nurturing you. Giving you differing life perspectives. It's parenting on EASY MODE.

its a fantasy that I only realized at this moment-- how perfect it is.
How triggered do you think people would get if you got an 18 or 19 year old girl pregnant in your mid 20s? That’s my fantasy. The age gap actually makes me like the idea of it more than if I was a teenager too. :feelsohh::ahegao:

How triggered do you think people would get if you got an 18 or 19 year old girl pregnant in your mid 20s? That’s my fantasy. The age gap actually makes me like the idea of it more than if I was a teenager too. :feelsohh::ahegao:
Depends on the area. Seems like its okay in the south

Some would absolutely dislike it lol but who gives a fuck about those faggots

Slayer slayer this thread is so based you have my permission to shamelessly self pin

no, that is a one-way ticket to poverty
I mean this fantasy has a lot of caveats-- mainly hinging on you, and your girl being middle to upper class, and our parents are both overly supportive sitcom kind of parents that love us no matter what, and they do most of the parenting, because they naturally like it more than we do, as we fuck off and do whatever we want because we are still teens.

Slayer slayer this thread is so based you have my permission to shamelessly self pin
okay :ha..feels:

I saw a video on YouTube the other day of a nerdy sheboon trying to say that a 24 year old dating an 18 year old is pedophilia. It would be awesome to make people like that seethe and there’s nothing they can do about it.

I saw a video on YouTube the other day of a nerdy sheboon trying to say that a 24 year old dating an 18 year old is pedophilia. It would be awesome to make people like that seethe and there’s nothing they can do about it.
Yeah exactly lol, like its literally not paediphilia at all, its like comparing a crossbow to an ak47 lol

Yeah exactly lol, like its literally not paediphilia at all, its like comparing a crossbow to an ak47 lol
meanwhile I bet she wouldn't judge consenting teenagers that got pregnant

meanwhile I bet she wouldn't judge consenting teenagers that got pregnant
They probably would to be fair, people don't see teen pregnancy as based they think you should be in your 30's to be able to support the kid yourself.

Pregnant teens only for teen superior genetic chads

They probably would to be fair, people don't see teen pregnancy as based they think you should be in your 30's to be able to support the kid yourself.
they would, maybe privately, but they would also HAVE to be understanding to our face, because its a form of slut shaming if you think we are bad people for getting pregnant so young. It's illiberal

they would, maybe privately, but they would also HAVE to be understanding to our face, because its a form of slut shaming if you think we are bad people for getting pregnant so young. It's illiberal
Yeah true there is that side to it but they would prefer no teen pregnancies I think, but if you were to be based chad and have a teen mother as your wife then you would not get any major public ramifications.

can you link the video?

Some people I think care more about just looking like a good person than actually being one so they’ll believe in the most retarded virtue signaling crap imaginable.

same except 30 and 14 :ahegao:

Some people I think care more about just looking like a good person than actually being one so they’ll believe in the most retarded virtue signaling crap imaginable.
Yeah absolutely they want to just fit in with the herd rather than have an opinion on it

I dont want to raise a Kid in this shithole where corruption and Inflation are rampant .

I dont want to raise a Kid in this shithole where corruption and Inflation are rampant .
the fantasy is that our moms will have to raise the kid more than we do. It's a way of fucking over the older generations that are already fucking us

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH TEEN SEX?????

TEENAGE LOVE AND SEX ARE LAW

Fk me man I cant read slayerslayers threads for more than a second Iam sorry but his blackpilled threads make me so fkn angry I cant control it I fkn hate attractive people getting to have s*x especially during teenage I * hate society for ignoring me.

Women: TEEHEEEE EQUAL RIGHTS TEEHEE

*Swipes ethnic* no wonder ethnics grape.

lmao. im like 20 years too late for that. sad fucking story...

It terrifies me. Not because it's a bad thing. IT TERRIFIES ME BECAUSE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT IS A FANTASTICAL EUPHORIC DREAM. It would give me so much pleasure to put my seed in some neighborhood hussie as we go to school together. She notices she feels dfferent, and takes a test to realize she is pregnant. I tell her to abort, but she refuses, because SHE LOVES ME, and she believes that she was put on Earth to make BABIES with me. Hearing those words turns me the fuck on. I trust her irrationally at this moment, fuck it, this is a bluepilled LOVE FANTASY, and I'm LIVING IT.

She would have to drop out and homeschool, while I get an excuse to drop out and work more hours in some shitty job while I get a GED. Watching her grow more and more pregnant excites me, as it excites her. We would be bound, AS TEENAGERS, by this CRAZY GIFT OF LIFE, to build our lives together, and prepare for this new life incoming due to our teen lust. After this baby is born, we are still living under our parents' overly understanding care, as we continue on as irresponsible teens that fuck and play video games all day, and shirk most parental responsibilities to our parents. But nonetheless, we have a HEALTHY child we love. This we can't deny. A family we have built. Together. TEEN PREGNANCY as the foundation for a a stable life. Why the fuck should I have kids as a responsible adult with a mortgage to pay and a boss to report to???

But the blackpill hits as the DNA test shows the kid isn’t yours, but the local drug dealer Chad.

Sex haver problems