Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine you being the descendant of a Japanese soldier in WWII and not being able to stick with a rice bitch these days.

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Can you imagine the courage of these men? imagine being a damn kamikaze and your child being humiliated, disrespected in society, an outcast! Rejected by women of their own race, rejected by women who have their country to call their own just because MEN ALLOW IT. WE FIGHT FOR IT. Women are the most ungrateful beings, the beings who deserve all the evil this world has to offer. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

sun empire GIF

They used to be raping noddlewhores in every hole and torturing them left and right :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

they could of just rapemaxxed in china jfl

That's what happens when you give more importance to western(cucked) culture over your own.

They used to be raping noddlewhores in every hole and torturing them left and right :Idiota::Idiota::Idiota::Idiota::Idiota::Idiota::Idiota::Idiota::Idiota::Idiota:
At least ironic when you see the current situation of the Japanese today

That's what happens when you give more importance to western(cucked) culture over your own.
Well unlike the other cucked Asian countries who adopted democracy and feminism on their own accord Japs were forced to at gunpoint so you can't really blame them.

Well unlike the other cucked Asian countries who adopted democracy and feminism on their own accord Japs were forced to at gunpoint so you can't really blame them.
fucking based !

Well, America is getting a taste of its own medicine with feminism and BLM to the point where its clear that America is in rapid decline and taking the world down with it. Since the dollar is so strong and American soft power aka American culture is so influential around the world. There is nothing but materialism, vanity, and degeneracy going on in the world right now. As you can see with social media.

As America continues to decline, the nations around the world will start to revert back to their own individual cultures imo. It sounds like I'm pulling it outta my ass by saying that but thats what history has shown actually.

Because China will be on top and its in Chinese men's nature to not covet the women of other races, dominate them, and force feed them their culture/ideology. Chinese people are by nature content to be themselves and to live and let live. If anything Chinese (and other East Asians), prefer to be alone because if foreigners are allowed in, especially foreign races of men, we get cucked enmasse to extinction and dissed by all races of women.

Last edited:
I'm italian and it's the same for me

Because China will be on top and its in Chinese men's nature to not covet the women of other races, dominate them, and force feed them their culture/ideology. Chinese people are by nature content to be themselves and to live and let live. If anything Chinese (and other East Asians), prefer to be alone because if foreigners are allowed in, especially foreign races of men, we get cucked enmasse to extinction and dissed by all races of women.
I actually wouldn't mind living under that hegemony.

Well, America is getting a taste of its own medicine with feminism and BLM to the point where its clear that America is in rapid decline and taking the world down with it. Since the dollar is so strong and American soft power aka American culture is so influential around the world. There is nothing but materialism, vanity, and degeneracy going on in the world right now. As you can see with social media.

As America continues to decline, the nations around the world will start to revert back to their own individual cultures imo. It sounds like I'm pulling it outta my ass by saying that but thats what history has shown actually.

Do you think China 100 years from now will have greater influence than the US? (I mean, in the sense of culture about other peoples around the world?)

Do you think China 100 years from now will have greater influence than the US? (I mean, in the sense of culture about other peoples around the world?)
why would they? all they got is population. thats like saying will india in 100 years have greater influence than the US? absolutely fucking not

recent news says chinese economy is collapsing

why would they? all they got is population. thats like saying will india in 100 years have greater influence than the US? absolutely fucking not

recent news says chinese economy is collapsing
US and China collapsing? interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back