Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine wasting your time and getting on a call only to be helplessly humiliated by a nigger on the pretense of looksmaxxing

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
This man would not have this smug attitude if he were born as a 5’1 chubby hairy Indian. And I hate this narrative that everyone can just looksmaxx their way into being attractive because it’s simply not the case.

Also I hate the way niggers talk about getting women, they make it seem like women are these perfect angelic holy beings that can do no wrong and if you can’t attract any then you are less than dirt and worthless pond scum for not being able to attract any.

All races do this of course but niggers sound the most annoying when they do it for some reason. But I have far too much hate to spend on one group alone so I just have to hate everyone equally.

View: https://youtu.be/gFpBKTxGRdY?si=vbhIsWiAKln19dKW

They are doing this on purpose to make us buy their course or become their followers(red pilled youtubers basically)

This man would not have this smug attitude if he were born as a 5’1 chubby hairy Indian. And I hate this narrative that everyone can just looksmaxx their way into being attractive because it’s simply not the case.

Also I hate the way niggers talk about getting women, they make it seem like women are these perfect angelic holy beings that can do no wrong and if you can’t attract any then you are less than dirt and worthless pond scum for not being able to attract any.

All races do this of course but niggers sound the most annoying when they do it for some reason. But I have far too much hate to spend on one group alone so I just have to hate everyone equally.

View: https://youtu.be/gFpBKTxGRdY?si=vbhIsWiAKln19dKW

Brutal all the people in this vid mogs me

I genuinely fucking despise women. I love their body and charm. I love their depictions in anime.
In the real world, I wish the worst for most of them.
Religion is the only thing stopping me from hating every single one of them.
I just read a thread from GeckoBus, so I'm heated.
All races do this of course but niggers sound the most annoying when they do it for some reason.

they make it seem like women are these perfect angelic holy beings that can do no wrong and if you can’t attract any then you are less than dirt and worthless pond scum for not being able to attract any.
They are doing this on purpose to make us buy their course or become their followers(red pilled youtubers basically)
This nigger wears lipstick and tight jeans anyways. He's red-pilled as fuck.