Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine wanting to settle for a fucking fat landwhale in 2018 fucking hell i would rather die Incel

• Thread starter GeneticallySuperior
  • Start date
GeneticallySuperior

GeneticallySuperior

/fit/cel
-
ebkEADf.png

DURR I WILL NOT FUARK A WHALE! I HAVE STANDARDS!!111!!

FGCYf5cKhXjLdZ5INDiXAkV5tsbM712Yhh6ZE7lYLjw

you idiots dont get to be choosy, same people to argue that jb isn't wrong GUESS WHAT SOYLENT TAKER FAT GIRLS MIGHT BE YOUR ONLY HOPE!

MHUMHUHMH MUHHHH WHALES ARE SUBHUMAN MUH AVERAGE WHITE GUY WHO THINKS VOLCEL IS COOL
APoIrOR4RC4K4ZXQrraWHcaAoBr2Q1pau6gbm3na Yc

Tbh I'd happily fuck that first girl,I just wouldn't wanna be seen in public with her.

I would rather have sex with 10 BBC tyrones 10 times than settle for a 3/10 or less

change that title to KHHV volcel

Then are femoids who don't want to have sex with me also volcels?

If you settle below your looksmatch then you are contributing to cuckery and hypergamy + you won't be getting much out of it, just forcing yourself to like an ugly/overweight femoid

I don't quite follow the logic of this post, but yeah I'd give a land-whale a poke. Why not? Girls are just bags of meat regardless of their beauty.

I always thought womens' desperation would be my greatest ally in getting laid, but I get turned down by the ugliest, oldest, fattest bitches you can imagine.

But really - I'd rather spend my time rubbing my greasy dick between a fat girl's flesh-folds than sitting her typing this message.

I don't quite follow the logic of this post, but yeah I'd give a land-whale a poke. Why not? Girls are just bags of meat regardless of their beauty.

I always thought womens' desperation would be my greatest ally in getting laid, but I get turned down by the ugliest, oldest, fattest bitches you can imagine.

But really - I'd rather spend my time rubbing my greasy dick between a fat girl's flesh-folds than sitting her typing this message.
then its truly over for you, you dont even care about getting out of inceldom you want a fantasy where you have an 8/10 gf with a white picket fence

cucktears infiltrator

then its truly over for you, you dont even care about getting out of inceldom you want a fantasy where you have an 8/10 gf with a white picket fence
Uhhh... Isn't that the opposite of what I wrote? My point was I'll fuck anything female, or at least could pass for female.

Some people on this site hate degeneracy, but man... when you get to my point you really start looking at corpses, animals, and anything else and think "why not?"

It doesn't count when they are borderline obese/have a pretty face or at least a 4-5. I'd take a female like that, but I'm still smarting from this 1/10 45 year old 300 pound bitch messaging me on POF and saying "we can be just friends if you want" like what the fuck, I must look even worse than I thought tbh.

Last edited:
that reply doesn't even make sense.
how about you read the rules when you join? volcels are allowed.
reeks of troll.
>bio quoting generic depressive quote
>junecel calling someone a troll
must be junecels circa june 2018

/r9k/ is that way ------------>

I'd fuck the shit out of her.

I'd fuck her no problem.

I'm actually more into bigger women with bigger boobs than skinny chicks. I'd rather be with some chick who is a "4/10" to most guys here but has fucking nice tits.

I don't know dude. I think I'm just really sexually frustrated as fuck and it's hitting it's peak.

How does someone get as fat as that? After 5 years of zero exercise and like 4000 calories a day I’m still nowhere near that.

I'm actually more into bigger women with bigger boobs than skinny chicks. I'd rather be with some chick who is a "4/10" to most guys here but has fucking nice tits.

I don't know dude. I think I'm just really sexually frustrated as fuck and it's hitting it's peak.
yes this is the way to go :feelzez:

I'm disgusted by fat and age. My prime girl is young with a stick figure.

Having said that, beggars can't be choosers; so a pig with a wig on will have to do. ;-)

I'm disgusted by fat and age. My prime girl is young with a stick figure.

Having said that, beggars can't be choosers; so a pig with a wig on will have to do. ;-)
Fat in the right places is the best though. I'm not as choosy I guess, just can't fucking approach worth shit and have probably the highest inhib around these parts.

And I'm probably too skinny for them now. FML.

The first girl is fucking Chad because she's not your normal type of fat, she's attractive looking so it negates the fact that she's fat.
Massive fucking cope to think that a fat foid like that would ever settle for an incel.

a698819eb0cd6afbbfd8e65ebee22403.jpg

That is what would settle for an incel... When she is 30 and looking for betabux.

It's peak soyboy cuckery to suggest that subhuman incels need to settle for women like that. I'd sooner fucking rope. I will never date a foid who weighs twice as much as me, that's fucking gross.

How does someone get as fat as that? After 5 years of zero exercise and like 4000 calories a day I’m still nowhere near that.

I dunno, but I've heard some femoids make the excuse that it's easier for them to get fat compared to guys [due to lack of muscle mass and lower t] but I think it's more their greed and a lack of will power.

The first girl is fucking Chad because she's not your normal type of fat, she's attractive looking so it negates the fact that she's fat.
Massive fucking cope to think that a fat foid like that would ever settle for an incel.

a698819eb0cd6afbbfd8e65ebee22403.jpg

That is what would settle for an incel... When she is 30 and looking for betabux.

It's peak soyboy cuckery to suggest that subhuman incels need to settle for women like that. I'd sooner fucking rope. I will never date a foid who weighs twice as much as me, that's fucking gross.
better rope then because thats as good as it gets

Fat in the right places is the best though. I'm not as choosy I guess, just can't fucking approach worth shit and have probably the highest inhib around these parts.

And I'm probably too skinny for them now. FML.
Here's the thing though: aside from black guys, most men don't like fat chicks. So you are like a kid in a candy store.

Most of the real fat girls probably never had a skinny guy before. If two fat people try to fuck, their genitals can barely touch and any movement is exhausting; but with you maybe satisfying sex can happen.

So you are coming from a pretty good position. Go to online dating sites and try to woo the fattest girls there. They may give you a shot.

Here's the thing though: aside from black guys, most men don't like fat chicks. So you are like a kid in a candy store.

Most of the real fat girls probably never had a skinny guy before. If two fat people try to fuck, their genitals can barely touch and any movement is exhausting; but with you maybe satisfying sex can happen.

So you are coming from a pretty good position. Go to online dating sites and try to woo the fattest girls there. They may give you a shot.
I'm not into fucking legit landwhales dude lmfao. I'm into chicks with big tits and a nice ass who are a bit chubby is all. But they have to have fucking huge tits.

No way I'd date a fucking landwhale. I'd rather kill myself.

Online dating isn't for me I've found tbh. I'm way too impatient and come off as way too desperate to every single chick most likely. I don't know man.

I might try and cold approach one when I see them IRL but it's going to be mission impossible.

I'm not into fucking legit landwhales dude lmfao. I'm into chicks with big tits and a nice ass who are a bit chubby is all. But they have to have fucking huge tits.

No way I'd date a fucking landwhale. I'd rather kill myself.

Online dating isn't for me I've found tbh. I'm way too impatient and come off as way too desperate to every single chick most likely. I don't know man.

I might try and cold approach one when I see them IRL but it's going to be mission impossible.
Oh.

If you go for landwhales your chances of success go up. Lots of guys like curvy, voluptuous women; there's too much competition there.

Oh well. A glimmer of hope extinguished again.

Oh.

If you go for landwhales your chances of success go up. Lots of guys like curvy, voluptuous women; there's too much competition there.

Oh well. A glimmer of hope extinguished again.
Elliot-Rodger.jpg

Only option tbh.

First girl is diamonddoll

It always comes back to that, the same every time.

giphy.gif
Can't change my position. Just lost hope when I realized you were talking about the real fatties, not the nice "bigger" girls.

Can't change my position. Just lost hope when I realized you were talking about the real fatties, not the nice "bigger" girls.
Sorry about that. I was thinking you wanted left, not right.

hqdefault.jpg
db3c7808ddddf31c941a82f2a12657db.jpg

looks like someone had an autistic sperg out

Fuck landwhales , fucking cum stains