Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imagine waking up to this every day

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
D2mL0tpBO3Q0zdrV14cGuHbhd-Dka9xVXlqMf1mcwfM.jpg

... imagine the feeling waking up to the faint cheesy smell of her cute little foot stuck against your nose. Or her soft girl farts in your face. What would it be like, I wonder? Gently disentangling yourself from her limbs in the morning so that you can leave bed without waking her up. This is something normies wake up to every day and we never get to experience...

I can’t imagine it, I’ve just accepted it’ll never happen. I’ll never smell the curry coming from her feet.

I just wish I could be with a woman regardless of anything she does or is. The sheer thought of being able to spend time with a companion of the opposite sex has been my dream for almost a decade. And that dream will probably never come true...

The only thing about girls turning me off is farts and poopy asshole. I wish girls didn't have to shit or fart.

The only thing about girls turning me off is farts and poopy asshole. I wish girls didn't have to shit or fart.
THIS 100%

I was in the stretching portion of the gym on friday morning, and this HOT milf rips one of those airy farts, it lasted like 5 seconds too. Absolutely disgusting.

That's probably a good feel to live by everyday.

Being cold calculating, I'd have to pass up on that.

THIS 100%

I was in the stretching portion of the gym on friday morning, and this HOT milf rips one of those airy farts, it lasted like 5 seconds too. Absolutely disgusting.
I would grab her buttcheeks and motorboat them.

It will never happen

a woman would rather sleep on a messy mattress without a frame than with an ugly man in a clean room and a proper bed

It will never happen to me. Only thing I will smell is my cum stained bedsheets

Cheese and farts.

Looks like I'm in the wrong place.

Lol at coppers say farts are disgusting on a girl, nigga I will suck the farts out of a bitches ass

yea she might be a 8/10 with makeup but once she removes that shit = theres a reason why chads pump and dump