Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine throwing away your genetics as a good looking white guy

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Damn, that's one ugly ass bitch :feelspuke:

You honestly couldn't pay me to make children with this incel factory

his entire career, status, and wealth could only net him a sub3 chink. its over for so many men

as far as LTT goes just in general as far looks he's just average as far as female standards go but to the asians the white man is god and he must know that.
HAPA is probably the worst combo I've ever seen . so many incel tiers when they mix together they just look goofy AF given the fact that she is also ugly is an automatic Trucel guaranteed.

good looking? isnt he short? ive seen worse wahman. maybe she was virgin?

how come there's numerous threads here on LTT

Austin Evans also went for a 3/10 rice foid despite being a status maxxed chadlite.

iu

It's so over for Anthony

Bnn4N PN 400x400

his entire career, status, and wealth could only net him a sub3 chink. its over for so many men
They actually started dating before LTT was a thing iirc

Last edited:
Jbwmaxxing works

I mean hes dumpster diving but still mogs me

Last edited:
Even over for average looking men to be honest, but again they still got somewhat of an advantage, soon though that won't be the case and u can already tell it nearly is

Good looking btw. Learn how to rate ffs

Where’s the good looking white guy

OP says git on top sweatie need back blown out

iu

OP says git on top sweatie need back blown out

iu
1611238301501-png.398873

Yeah, I'd take that over this any day

Not even ashamed, to me that's a no-brainer

eat up hun mmm yummy

funny-pictures-auto-fat-people-woman-384121.png

1611238301501-png.398873

Yeah, I'd take that over this any day

Not even ashamed, to me that's a no-brainer
Genuinely confused. You’d rather fuck that blob of meat than a sculpted body? Is this about her looks or would fucking an Asian chick go against your values? Is that what this is about?

Genuinely confused. You’d rather fuck that blob of meat than a sculpted body? Is this about her looks or would fucking an Asian chick go against your values? Is that what this is about?
It's the lesser of two evil's from my perspective

Besides, you don't have to worry about any hapa-truecel's if it's just a white landwhale

Linus looks like a soy boy. The only thing he has going for him is JBW and status.

He isn't even good looking, just normal looking 3.5-4 PSL.

Gydffcydf5

I fucking mog this ugly noodlewhore ngl

What's all this interest in a good looking white guy? This isn't faggots.co
OP said imagine "throwing away your genetics as a good looking white guy"
the guy in the video isn't good looking by any means and is average at best, which invalidates the premise of his post.
he isn't "throwing away his genetics", because any good looking girl wouldn't look his way anyway.

with that being said, hes done well for himself. most below average - average white guys could ascend with noodlewhores
as they tend to be the most self hating out of all races

Last edited:
OP said imagine "throwing away your genetics as a good looking white guy"
the guy in the video isn't good looking by any means and is average at best, which invalidates the premise of his post.
he isn't "throwing away his genetics", because any good looking girl wouldn't look his way anyway.

with that being said, hes done well for himself. most below average - average white guys could ascend with noodlewhores
as they tend to be the most self hating out of all races

Lower third is there. It mogs mine to hell.

Brows seems fairly prominent overall skull structure is robust.

7/10 if you're being genourous or a 6/10. Above average but not in the top 20%.

Yeah that's a look match aside from the fact she isn't white so her facial features may be a little not quite what you're used to if you're not of the Asiatic stock. She has a bit of an overbite there I guess, but facial flaws like that can be cute and endearing. Bear in mind he isn't in the top 20% so this is pretty decent good going for him.

Impressive, very nice.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl2AM3j3dIw

Her genes are of decent quality overall.

Lower third is there. It mogs mine to hell.

View attachment 399409

Brows seems fairly prominent overall skull structure is robust.

View attachment 399410

7/10 if you're being genourous or a 6/10. Above average but not in the top 20%.

Yeah that's a look match aside from the fact she isn't white so her facial features may be a little not quite what you're used to if you're not of the Asiatic stock. She has a bit of an overbite there I guess, but facial flaws like that can be cute and endearing. Bear in mind he isn't in the top 20% so this is pretty decent good going for him.

View attachment 399411

View attachment 399412
Impressive, very nice.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl2AM3j3dIw

Her genes are of decent quality overall.

where do you live?
he would be considered a normie in the US

where do you live?
he would be considered a normie in the US

UK, but a 6 or 7/10 is still within the normie range, higher end of it but he is a normie not a chad. His foid there is a looks match so the genes are safe, if you're not concerned about race.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Linus is Jewish therefore not white.

Yellow fetish? idk really.