Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine this combination

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
The looks of a white guy. The IQ of an Asian guy. The inhibition of a black guy

I'm bored asf tbhngldedsrsmogsmebasedpilled

Sewer tier post tbh. Mods move this

Mix in a ever-so-tiny bit of lion DNA for inhuman strength and ferocity and you have a super soldier

The inhibition of a white guy. The looks of an Asian guy. The IQ of a black guy.

Asians should use their iq to stop their women cucking them for white cocku

Sewer tier post tbh. Mods move this
as a moderator of the inkwells.is forum i allow this to stay in the lounge, it shall even be moved to inceldom discussion... because this will definetly leave inceldom discussed and stuff

Curry inhib mogs nigger inhib

IQ is completely meaningless when it comes to attractiveness for foids.

Asian American students scored the highest in the proficiency test, but we all know that Asian men are at the lowest rung in the male attractiveness hierarchy.

Attachments

• IMG_20240812_140444_789.jpg
    IMG_20240812_140444_789.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 3
IQ is completely meaningless when it comes to attractiveness for foids.
It is very useful when it comes to all the other areas in life though. Its a big curse and those who are smart don't realize that they have been blessed

I may seem strange here and not be understood, but high intelligence is like a curse. The higher your IQ, the more unhappy you are.

It is very useful when it comes to all the other areas in life though. Its a big curse and those who are smart don't realize that they have been blessed
If IQ mattered, Asian men wouldn't be in the U.S. in such an ass on the dating market.

Literally the only thing that matters is the ability to attract foids, which implies the possibility of being able to have offspring. A black man with a big dick, tall stature and low intelligence is more blessed by this world than an Asian man with an IQ of 160+.

If IQ mattered, Asian men wouldn't be in the U.S. in such an ass on the dating market.
Looks matter the most when it comes to dating but IQ matters the most when it comes to many other things. Because Im a retarded piece of shit I fail at all my hobbies and Im always slacking behind in general. Its hell but I don't expect people who are privileged in that area to understand this

Literally the only thing that matters is the ability to attract foids, which implies the possibility of being able to have offspring. A black man with a big dick, tall stature and low intelligence is more blessed by this world than an Asian man with an IQ of 160+.
Yes it matters but its not the only thing that matters. Think about it, for example back when humans still lived in nature intelligence was important for hunting and survival. Without it you can't do much. Intelligence is everything and it is just as important to have as good looks

Yes it matters but its not the only thing that matters. Think about it, for example back when humans still lived in nature intelligence was important for hunting and survival. Without it you can't do much. Intelligence is everything and it is just as important to have as good looks
Think about anyone on the market today: a singer who sings sweet pop songs about love for an audience of little girls; any rapper singing about drugs, whores and crime; any athlete will be more financially successful than some university professor.

If Ted Kaczynski had been dumber, he would have got married, had several children and would have been happier, and not thought about industrial society and other philosophy.

What about a nigger with white features for example a white dude but hes black

Think about anyone on the market today: a singer who sings sweet pop songs about love for an audience of little girls; any rapper singing about drugs, whores and crime; any athlete will be more financially successful than some university professor.
That is of course true but intelligence(IQ in itself is perhaps not the best tool to measure intelligence) is still quite important I would say and to be honest a lot of those nerds you see in school aren't truly intelligent, they just repeat what they have been told like parrots in a cage. True intelligence is being a scammer, a criminal mastermind and such. If you can trick and manipulate people easily you are set for life and that does require some out of the box thinking and pattern recognition which is partly measured in IQ tests. I made a thread about this in the past:
https://incels.is/threads/listening-and-repeating-intelligence.628389/

Last edited:
If Ted Kaczynski had been dumber, he would have got married, had several children and would have been happier, and not thought about industrial society and other philosophy.
Maybe true. At some point intelligence can become a hindrance, especially if its too high. You are right about that