Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine thinking anything is earned in life

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
nothing is fucking earned. EVERYTHING is ranted to you. you can't build muscles if you don't have the genes for it, you can't increase your mental capacity you either born with a high one or your not. you can't looksmax, surgery can onyl take you so far based on the range given to you by your natural looks level. everything is inhereited. earning is one of the biggest fucking bluepilled myths out there. fuck anyone who promotes a just world fallacy

It's brutal being born extremely genetically unlucky. Only way to be successful is to cheat the system and go overseas where people are dumber, poorer and less valuable than you are. It's a dog eat dog world.

Retards even give People respect for Being Born a Fat Titted female or a chadlite.

Everything in Life Comes down to Lück and circumstance , Telling a looser / ugly man to Work hard Is ike Telling Shit to Turn into Money .

It just Dosnt Work and Is a waste of effort.

It's brutal being born extremely genetically unlucky. Only way to be successful is to cheat the system and go overseas where people are dumber, poorer and less valuable than you are. It's a dog eat dog world.
In the end, they are the same strategies repeated ad nauseam within the blackpill community: looksmaxxing (and pray that there are results at the end of the road) or SEAmaxxing; SEAmaxxing can be temporary or permanent (either because you stay to live there or you want to marry that woman and bring her to your country), but then, you never know if the love is genuine or out of interest, if you can truly exploit that you are taller than the normies present there, or have a fair complexion, or whatever, then cool. But still, I wouldn't even trust it. If it's to go to Thai whores, sign me up there, but for married couples, it's better to castrate yourself, because in the long run that's what will happen when you bring your little brunette ricegirl to your country: everyone will want to fuck her, and in the end, they'll end up fucking her. You will have deformed children, whoever was your wife will leave you for a man with a bigger dick and taller, and the children, will enter the inceldom through the front door from the beginning, because the genetics of an incel and a Filipino aberration can only give a six-legged monstrosity that vomits acid.

The only ones who work on a large scale through arranged marriages with nothing sexual before marriage are Muslims these days, and even then, as long as the girl is pretty, she's going to get more ass fucked than a Brazzers actress.

In the end, they are the same strategies repeated ad nauseam within the blackpill community: looksmaxxing (and pray that there are results at the end of the road) or SEAmaxxing; SEAmaxxing can be temporary or permanent (either because you stay to live there or you want to marry that woman and bring her to your country), but then, you never know if the love is genuine or out of interest, if you can truly exploit that you are taller than the normies present there, or have a fair complexion, or whatever, then cool. But still, I wouldn't even trust it. If it's to go to Thai whores, sign me up there, but for married couples, it's better to castrate yourself, because in the long run that's what will happen when you bring your little brunette ricegirl to your country: everyone will want to fuck her, and in the end, they'll end up fucking her. You will have deformed children, whoever was your wife will leave you for a man with a bigger dick and taller, and the children, will enter the inceldom through the front door from the beginning, because the genetics of an incel and a Filipino aberration can only give a six-legged monstrosity that vomits acid.

The only ones who work on a large scale through arranged marriages with nothing sexual before marriage are Muslims these days, and even then, as long as the girl is pretty, she's going to get more ass fucked than a Brazzers actress.
No, I don't care about marriage. I just wanna pump and dump.

No, I don't care about marriage. I just wanna pump and dump.
Are you seriously going to pay that much money just to fuck pussies used by other SEAMaxxers through Tinder and other apps?

It is cheaper for you to get a discount voucher with a ricewhore in your country.

People born genetically fit will be naturally more successful in sports etc.

Yeah but even SEA-maxxing doesen’t work anymore in 2022

Water wet,you gotta be retarded and beta af to wageslave
Rsz 1583192407651