Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel imagine there was a girl before who liked you and you just didnt know.

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Imagine there was actually a girl before who liked you and you just didn't know. It's pure suicidefuel to think there might have been a girl in the past who liked you but she was too shy to confess or say anything.

I had a dream about this today, that's why I've been thinking about this. In my dream I met an old person from my school who was like "Remember <girl from my school>? She had a huge crush on you back then".

Now Im just sitting here like

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: why did I have to dream this. It's giving me so many suicidefuel thoughts rn.

that can be true. female relative told me she liked a guy but never went farther than that.

i know that nobody likes me males usually dont give a fuck about me unless a femoid is around then they attack me

I don't have enough imagination power to imagine that

Images 5

Yea I guarrantee so many girls have had crushes on me but were too shy to say anything!

Tbh it’s probably just a fantasy in ur head

Cope, no foid ever liked an incel

Gigacope no one has ever liked me and no one ever will

:bluepill: or :chad: if you think a foid could ever be romantically interested in you

It happened, but too late. It is over.

That will never happend to me

Too late now anyway so id rather not think bout what if cuz its prolly bullshit anyway

If she liked me she should have fucking said so, stupid foid cunt.

Keep dreaming. No woman from your school even remembers you.

definitely not the case for me

cope, sounds like something I would read on reddit. no female has ever liked me and I will bet the world on that

Fakecel trait. Foids initiate first.

Fakecel trait. Foids initiate first.
Only if you are chad. Otherwise they will NEVER.
cope, sounds like something I would read on reddit. no female has ever liked me and I will bet the world on that
its gigacope man my dreams literally trolling me
:bluepill: or :chad: if you think a foid could ever be romantically interested in you
Exactly man. This is why my dream is pissing me off so much :cryfeels:

Judging from my face, I can confidently rule out this possibility

I imagined that a lot of times when I was still in school,of course it was just a delusion,I think I already accepted my fate and now I don't do that anymore.

Imagine there was actually a girl before who liked you and you just didn't know. It's pure suicidefuel to think there might have been a girl in the past who liked you but she was too shy to confess or say anything.

I had a dream about this today, that's why I've been thinking about this. In my dream I met an old person from my school who was like "Remember <girl from my school>? She had a huge crush on you back then".

Now Im just sitting here like

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: why did I have to dream this. It's giving me so many suicidefuel thoughts rn.
I sometimes cope like that, but then I remember my face and realise it’s over.

Unlikely in the extreme

If she liked you why didn't she give you signs just like she does with Chad hmmm?

I think of that too until i see myself in photos n cctv footage :feelskek: :feelscry:

LMAOOOO MASSIVE COPE THREAD

There's no fucking way I could find a turd attractive. Same for foids, they see us the same way they see a turd.

What if there was a girl that liked me before?
Why would I care? It's just a possibility and if some girl really liked me, she would do anything to get closer to me and most of them do whatever it takes to get closer to chads so it doesn't matter...

Tbh it’s probably just a fantasy in ur head

Then she was probably UGLY af

I'm pretty certain that has never happened to me.