Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine the world rn if all men raped women.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
Imagine a world where men knew how worthless foids are, and just raped them, giving them no choice who to fuck.

A sister? Fuck her, let her be raped, she isnt human anyways.
A daughter? Fuck her, let her be raped, she wouldve dishonored me and betrayed me for Chad anyways.

Imagine if men had a fucking foid to rape[UWSL] whenever they come home. Just fucking imagine. Men would spend less time trying to satisfy and impress these whores and put in more fucking work and effort, i mean, what the fuck stopped us men from doing that [/UWSL]:lul:[UWSL] why are we so cucked, we literally cucked ourselves [/UWSL]:lul::lul::lul:

We were all raised to be feminists. Men and women. It influenced our world view more than we would like to admit.

9CFFA942 B05D 465D 8557 FA98D1A8FB61

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

I’d be raping your mom and sister :lul:

the jews wont let us

Rape is cope tbh

the world before women had rights were better.

the whores will never obey u if you are ugly or very short
They don't need to obey you if you overpower them and use them like a fuck doll

What if a nigga jumped in your house and started porking your mom with his bbc?

You just imagined medieval times

I have a suspicion that rape is at least partly natural for humans. Why would so many woman fantasize about rape and like dark triad personalities? Why would men rape after almost every war in history? If rape was truly unnatural, Fifty Shades of Grey would not be a bestseller

You have gone nuts kiddo. How old are you?? 10??

Imagine a world where men knew how worthless foids are, and just raped them, giving them no choice who to fuck.

A sister? Fuck her, let her be raped, she isnt human anyways.
A daughter? Fuck her, let her be raped, she wouldve dishonored me and betrayed me for Chad anyways.

Imagine if men had a fucking foid to rape[UWSL] whenever they come home. Just fucking imagine. Men would spend less time trying to satisfy and impress these whores and put in more fucking work and effort, i mean, what the fuck stopped us men from doing that [/UWSL]:lul:[UWSL] why are we so cucked, we literally cucked ourselves [/UWSL]:lul::lul::lul:
You mean like an utopia ? :bigbrain: