Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Imagine the state awarded you looksmatch waifu. How many past partners is too much, if at all?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Imagine state gave you a wife. How many past partners would you be ok with her having?

For me even 1 is pushing it, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy intimacy knowing she probably feels nothing because all the lust and desire and new sexual feelings dissipated on the first guy and it’s no longer exciting, new and exhilarating for her. I’d constantly be thinking I wasn’t the first choice, and I just couldn’t ever be happy.

Call me old fashioned but I really wouldn’t feel psychologically comfortable with anything less than a virgin girlfriend/wife

I don't need pity.

She should have as much ex-partners as I have, so, zero. :)

I'm not even going to lie and put on a front and that bluepillers are completely wrong about me: I am immensely insecure in myself, as soy as it sounds. Knowing that she's had someone by choice, that she was happy for whatever reason and that there is a 99% he mogs me in almost every way would make me doubtful of myself as a man. She doesn't want me because she's already bonded with that first man; I can't provide that giddy rollercoaster she desires and chases.

I'm not even going to lie and put on a front and that bluepillers are completely wrong about me: I am immensely insecure in myself, as soy as it sounds. Knowing that she's had someone by choice, that she was happy for whatever reason and that there is a 99% he mogs me in almost every way would make me doubtful of myself as a man. She doesn't want me because she's already bonded with that first man; I can't provide that giddy rollercoaster she desires and chases.
This X100

assuming it's my only option I would accept her if she had 2-3
I would just frame it as it being her mistake so she had better behave, and not expect insane sacrifice and to be waited on like she was a virgin bride
I also don't plan on giving any woman oral sex for any reason, so that's solved

bitch would probably cheat on me anyway lol, the average faggot can't keep down her PRESENT partners let alone her past partners

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back