Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine the reaction if we tried to looksfraud to this level?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
We would be ridiculed for being ashamed of our "curves" or told to just work out instead of faking it.

Meanwhile holes get comments like "omg how do I take pics like that?"
Screenshot 20190202 151914 Chrome

If i done that I would have been mocked till I die

It always enrages me when I see fat women. The dating game is so easy for them that they don´t even need to be at a healthy BMI. Meanwhile I carefully count calories and watch what I eat every single day for absolutely no reward.

If we done that we'd call creepy and thrown in jail

Volcel if you wouldn't

I have never looksfrauded my entire body, seems like it'd be too much work, and even if I convinced someone I was a PSL 6 with massive photoshop, when they meet me and find out i'm a 4, it's over, so what's the point?

If i done that I would have been mocked till I die
SAME.
It always enrages me when I see fat women. The dating game is so easy for them that they don´t even need to be at a healthy BMI. Meanwhile I carefully count calories and watch what I eat every single day for absolutely no reward.
I used to be the same way (total gym/nutritioncel)
Then I just kinda gave up. But i still refuse to become a fucking fatty.

Obesity is so fucking disgusting
I have never looksfrauded my entire body, seems like it'd be too much work, and even if I convinced someone I was a PSL 6 with massive photoshop, when they meet me and find out i'm a 4, it's over, so what's the point?
I agree. But men dont care when a woman is fatter in person. Women care if a man is though

Yeah I always saw it like this too I have never used filters on my pictures or photoshop to make me look bigger or better.

And as you said what is the point when they see you irl? I mean there are so many landwhales on Tinder with closeup pictures of their faces and photoshopped and frauded pictures to look better and skinnier yet if they ever met up with a guy irl and he rejected them they would get mad over that or join r/truefemcels. I think it´s important to look as much as yourself and as real as possible in pictures because if you ever met someone they would know how you look and not expecting a 8/10 Chad and getting a 5/10 guy.

That's disgusting.

You just have to not get caught. Toni Mahfud pulled Kylie Jenner tier looksfrauding and he was voted like the #6 most attractive man on the Internet.

Hey rbdowney jr. wherez can I buy them shoes? are the Nike?

robert-downey-jr-elevator-shoes.jpg

You just have to not get caught. Toni Mahfud pulled Kylie Jenner tier looksfrauding and he was voted like the #6 most attractive man on the Internet.
Who?

I used to be the same way (total gym/nutritioncel)
Then I just kinda gave up. But i still refuse to become a fucking fatty.

Hitting the gym is something legit. You can totally waste your energy there. Get stronger day by day.

Hitting the gym is something legit. You can totally waste your energy there. Get stronger day by day.
I only did it to ascend. Im not too focused on fitness long as im generally healthy. im a low energy kinda guy for the most part