Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine the life of this giga TRUECEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/UZm8JgSlZHQ

I like to watch stuff like this because it keeps me down to earth, i can't get pussy but at least my body is perfectly healthy.

For real man, aside from being a truecel in looks, dude went through unbearable pain because of 50 surgeries, i'm totally pro abort when it comes to cases like this, no one deserves to live a life of utter suffer and humiliation.

She friendzoned him and is chad only.

We have a similar nose. That guy is a 1/10.

mogs me to death

Not available in country

I look a little better than him. But not by much.

My condolences to deformed/disfigured/handicapped cels. Imagine getting brutally mogged by 1/10 and 2/10 cels.

he can pity max and neet so he's better off than us

I like to watch stuff like this because it keeps me down to earth, i can't get pussy but at least my body is perfectly healthy.
This hits home. I have my problems, but at the end of the day I can be grateful I'm physically healthy (not mentally healthy at times). I think this sentiment should be more common.

For real man, aside from being a truecel in looks, dude went through unbearable pain because of 50 surgeries, i'm totally pro abort when it comes to cases like this, no one deserves to live a life of utter suffer and humiliation.

WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS JAW

literally the only human on earth I would mog tbh ngl. Holy fuck this is giga brutal man, literally made to die

WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS JAW

literally the only human on earth I would mog tbh ngl. Holy fuck this is giga brutal man, literally made to die
That's literally his syndrome man, he was born with NO jaw.

That's literally his syndrome man, he was born with NO jaw.
Holy fuck man, this is actually tragic as fuck man. Literally a life not worth living man. His parents are fucking assholes

Holy fuck man, this is actually tragic as fuck man. Literally a life not worth living man. His parents are fucking assholes
Abortion should have been fone with him, it's sad AF his life, literally born to rot and suffer.

Abortion should have been fone with him, it's sad AF his life, literally born to rot and suffer.
That’s very true, he has a very hard life ahead of him. I don’t doubt we will see him here in a couple of years if he hasn’t roped

Sometimes you gotta pull the plug & try again.

View: https://voca.ro/1gu3le9HAb87

180424 snoop dogg champagne cheers gi bixe

Tfw I mog a pair of cripples
My body is a literal human weapon I belong in the coliseum

Looks like an inbred hillbilly who took a load of shrapnel to the lower face.

Physically detestable yet normtards believe we should be a-sexual & hold zero feelings of arousal & cope like a non living thing with no physiological imperative to breed. You just don't turn it off.

Brutal. This is why I support eugenics tbh

This hits home. I have my problems, but at the end of the day I can be grateful I'm physically healthy (not mentally healthy at times). I think this sentiment should be more common.