Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine the life of a homeless incel

W

worstcel

Banned
-
I don't mean to offend homelesscels, but not only do you get treated like shit by society for being an ugly male, you get treated like a literal pile of trash and no one wants to help you cuz they think ur worthless anyway. I don't know when but I may potentially become homeless, probably not soon but I fear of it so much that I'm thinking of even roping before it even happens if it happens.

I don't mean to offend homelesscels, but not only do you get treated like shit by society for being an ugly male, you get treated like a literal pile of trash and no one wants to help you cuz they think ur worthless anyway. I don't know when but I may potentially become homeless, probably not soon but I fear of it so much that I'm thinking of even roping before it even happens if it happens.

Fuck that, I'd just jump off a tall building and spare myself that agony

@outherebrothers showed me with his threads, that being a homelesscels isn't that bad, he gave me hope actually

I would definitely rope before it happens

They cope with drugs and alcohol enough to numb them. I'd rope myself rather than spend a day on the street.

Some of them actually get sex from homeless/drug addict foids. PLenty of homeless have way higher SMV than incels.

One of the biggest blackpills is a lot of homeless men mog incels and have had sex, often a lot of sex before. Homeless incel though is the lowest form of existence.

I would force myself to find a job while being homelessand save some money and go for pERmanent solution.

Get a part time job or something to make some income. Then buy an old motor home for a few hundred bucks and you’re set

This is why you shouldn't be homeless.

Stay in school, careermaxx, save responsibly, and retire. You won't ever have kids so it's actually easier to save enough for a down payment on a home.

"after we have lost everything, we are free to do whatever we want" - Tyler Durden

Is it cold were you live? If so, then you should move to a warm country where you can sleep under a palm tree. Ooor get a job asap. And what about your parents or other family members, friends?

"after we have lost everything, we are free to do whatever we want" - Tyler Durden

Is it cold were you live? If so, then you should move to a warm country where you can sleep under a palm tree. Ooor get a job asap. And what about your parents or other family members, friends?
Yes I'm Canadiancel and winters suck here

They cope with drugs and alcohol enough to numb them. I'd rope myself rather than spend a day on the street.

Some of them actually get sex and companionship from homeless/drug addict foids. Plenty of homeless have way higher SMV than incels.

One of the biggest blackpills is a lot of homeless men mog incels and have had sex, often a lot of sex before. Homeless incel though is the lowest form of existence.

This is why you shouldn't be homeless.

Stay in school, careermaxx, save responsibly, and retire. You won't ever have kids so it's actually easier to save enough for a down payment on a home.
Careermax doesn't work in shitholes. I wish I was europeancel.

It's actually surprisingly difficult to find tall buildings that allow easy roof access, I know this from experience. 99% of them will have the roof door locked in some way. You're better off going to the high speed train tracks, or finding a nice fully loaded 18 wheeler on the road.

I made a post about homeless survival skills. But i can't find it.

better than being a wageslave incel

“A tramp, therefore, is a celibate from the moment when he takes to the road. He is absolutely without hope of getting a wife, a mistress, or any kind of woman except — very rarely, when he can raise a few shillings — a prostitute.

It is obvious what the results of this must be: homosexuality, for instance, and occasional rape cases. But deeper than these there is the degradation worked in a man who knows that he is not even considered fit for marriage. The sexual impulse, not to put it any higher, is a fundamental impulse, and starvation of it can be almost as demoralizing as physical hunger. The evil of poverty is not so much that it makes a man suffer as that it rots him physically and spiritually. And there can be no doubt that sexual starvation contributes to this rotting process. Cut off from the whole race of women, a tramp feels himself degraded to the rank of a cripple or a lunatic. No humiliation could do more damage to a man’s self-respect.”

-George Orwell

Any links to those homeless advice threads?

Surely a homeless person is the same as a homelesscel unless a homeless roastie. Never have i seen a homeless cope and rope me now if they exist.

Things get worse as time progresses. Now homelessness doesn't even seem too bad. I'm at wits end

He would be invincible to people, cloak engaged(nanosuit sound)

.All homeless loser BUMS should ROT and DIE.

2864B234 D6A6 40AB A588 1363078146FD

I would literally be homeless if it wasn't for my mom (and now) dad. I am 30+. Can you imagine how PATHETIC I feel!?

My mom kicked me out a couple of weeks back due to unforeseen circumstances and now I am rotting in my pop's dingy, damp basement apartment. It's horrible and I am going to return back to my mom's house and my bedroom even if I have to kick the god damned'ed door down to get in there (it's a weak front door, I've done it before).

Because I've been a life long NEETcel, it is likely that when my parents die, I will be a homeless and petty crime cel. It really sucks, but this is incel life. Whenever I see homeless people I can relate to them easily. Basically being INCEL makes it really hard to get jobs as well.

Everything is related to being incel.

Get a part time job or something to make some income. Then buy an old motor home for a few hundred bucks and you’re set

I've toyed with this idea but you need to spend a fortune on insurance, vehicle tax, yearly safety inspection, maintenance of everything (not just the vehicle parts) and a few hidden costs I can't even think of right now!
“A tramp, therefore, is a celibate from the moment when he takes to the road. He is absolutely without hope of getting a wife, a mistress, or any kind of woman except — very rarely, when he can raise a few shillings — a prostitute.

It is obvious what the results of this must be: homosexuality, for instance, and occasional rape cases. But deeper than these there is the degradation worked in a man who knows that he is not even considered fit for marriage. The sexual impulse, not to put it any higher, is a fundamental impulse, and starvation of it can be almost as demoralizing as physical hunger. The evil of poverty is not so much that it makes a man suffer as that it rots him physically and spiritually. And there can be no doubt that sexual starvation contributes to this rotting process. Cut off from the whole race of women, a tramp feels himself degraded to the rank of a cripple or a lunatic. No humiliation could do more damage to a man’s self-respect.”

-George Orwell

Great quote you've found, there.

And this simple truth is brushed under the rug in feminist society.

Add to that no career to focus on because feminists have taken that away from us and you can see how sex offenders and ERs are made.

Last edited:
@outherebrothers showed me with his threads, that being a homelesscels isn't that bad, he gave me hope actually
I think I saw his threads too and gotta admit they motivated me
Just glad they may have helped ease a few fears somewhat.
Surely a homeless person is the same as a homelesscel unless a homeless roastie. Never have i seen a homeless cope and rope me now if they exist.
Any links to those homeless advice threads?

I've toyed with this idea but you need to spend a fortune on insurance, vehicle tax, yearly safety inspection, maintenance of everything (not just the vehicle parts) and a few hidden costs I can't even think of right now!
JFL this shit pisses me off to no end, treated just like slaves and everybody takes it

And not even your own room to jerk off to hentak or fetish images

Just glad they may have helped ease a few fears somewhat.

Thanks, interesting read, you still in the kitchen? When you said mentalcel you mean like schizophrenia, violent bouts? Not sure I'd be able to cope with homelessness due to Autism & shit social skills.

I suppose it depends where you live, being homeless in North West Europe for most of the year would be brutal. Maybe it would be easier in a warm country, I don't get why they just don't buy a flight. It is like £100 to Spain, they could do 2 days of work somewhere to earn that.
I would literally be homeless if it wasn't for my mom (and now) dad. I am 30+. Can you imagine how PATHETIC I feel!?

My mom kicked me out a couple of weeks back due to unforeseen circumstances and now I am rotting in my pop's dingy, damp basement apartment. It's horrible and I am going to return back to my mom's house and my bedroom even if I have to kick the god damned'ed door down to get in there (it's a weak front door, I've done it before).

Because I've been a life long NEETcel, it is likely that when my parents die, I will be a homeless and petty crime cel. It really sucks, but this is incel life. Whenever I see homeless people I can relate to them easily. Basically being INCEL makes it really hard to get jobs as well.

Everything is related to being incel.

Parents leave their houses to their children in their will where I live.

Last edited:
I suppose it depends where you live, being homeless in North West Europe for most of the year would be brutal. Maybe it would be easier in a warm country, I don't get why they just don't buy a flight. It is like £100 to Spain, they could do 2 days of work somewhere to earn that.

Parents leave their houses to their children in their will where I live.
They need a passport for that.

Thanks, interesting read, you still in the kitchen? When you said mentalcel you mean like schizophrenia, violent bouts? Not sure I'd be able to cope with homelessness due to Autism & shit social skills.
Yeah still in there, is alot more comfortable now I have a fold-up bed in there and a 52 inch tv, got both given to me for free.

20191022 205937
20191024 221456

Well Mentalcel, as 5 years ago I hit a guy on the head with a hammer and was sectioned. So prone to violent outbursts, not these day's though as I'm virtually wheelchair bound.

Great quote you've found, there.

And this simple truth is brushed under the rug in feminist society.

Add to that no career to focus on because feminists have taken that away from us and you can see how sex offenders and ERs are made.

What country are u in?

Most homeless people are ugly for a reason.

Homeless guys are either getting pussy or getting high on drugs as a cope, otherwise they'd rope. The ones that get pussy are mogging us.

A homeless incel would only continue to live if he didn't have the guts to rope. Euthanasia really needs to be legalised. A homeless Incel wants to die. No exceptions. Most of us with roofs over our heads still want death.

Last edited:
Yeah still in there, is alot more comfortable now I have a fold-up bed in there and a 52 inch tv, got both given to me for free.

View attachment 169138View attachment 169139

Well Mentalcel, as 5 years ago I hit a guy on the head with a hammer and was sectioned. So prone to violent outbursts, not these day's though as I'm virtually wheelchair bound.
Kitchen's looking cleaner, the hammer time guy deserved it though right? You on anything besides pip?

Kitchen's looking cleaner, the hammer time guy deserved it though right? You on anything besides pip?
Aye, comfortable now bro. Yeah he deserved it, Chad tried humiliating me in my local pub, now he crosses the road to avoid me. PIP and ESA bro.