Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine the government forcing us to register as incels - to make our situation worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
The new kind of danger to society: the incel (according to foids and normies)
Imagine being on a list as a registered sex offender simply for being an incel or some other similar obscure list. With the way things are now, why shouldn't this be determined to happen in the near future?

Why don't they prove I'm incel?

they would have to register half of the population lol

-To catch an incel

TV series when ?

That’s a long and dumbass process for them since inceldom is a condition not a movement.
they would have to register half of the population lol

That’s a long and dumbass process for them since inceldom is a condition not a movement.

But there is a movement among us. We were born incel, but there's an incel community who is fighting for justice.

register all short men, men with any sort of deformity or medical condition, etc.

But there is a movement among us. We were born incel, but there's an incel community who is fighting for justice.
True, but we would not comply for the most part.
register all short men, men with any sort of deformity or medical condition, etc.
They should show examples of those qualities and have the whole intermediate family bring in any member they suspect to make the blackpill hit home.:feelskek:

Last edited:
How do one qualify for registration? Do I need to take personality test on Tinder or don't have friends on social media?

How do one qualify for registration? Do I need to take personality test on Tinder or don't have friends on social media?
Simple. If nobody swipes right on you, you're qualified.

I can't even look at a foid in public since it makes her uncomfortable.

Literally a thoughtcrime.

This isn't that far-fetched.

If they wanna get rid of us, just assign us some waifus.

If it ever came down to this, which it will. We should start our own rebellion and pursue our dreams whatevER means necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back