Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine supporting the cucked Ukrainians

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Ukraine is a vision of what Russia would have been if it weren't for the government's iron grip on the country

Slavic women are one of the bastions of femininity left, and if Russia falls, we lose them to degeneracy.

We already lost Nordic countries who allow women to breed with filthy creatures like this:

May Russia win and reclaim Ukraine :feelsokman:

slavic/baltic women were always more feminine than the beastly Nordic women. Nords are desired because cause of colouring, but they have ogre level pheno.

an incel crying about one of his own slaying. Inception:feelshaha:

As long as he drops a nuke where I live, I'm happy. :feelsjuice:

Imagine supporting the (((E.U.))), (((United States))), and (((England))). You would have to be a fucking retard at this point. Sure, Russia and China are imperfect but I'll support them in conflict against my own (((government))). :feelsjuice:

You're a mutt yourself, yet you're crying about some shitskin making a mutt with some cumskin?

:feelshaha:
@Bruticus is an honorary SS officer, he's the Uncle Ruckus of the movement, and if he condemns interracial relationships that makes him alright in my book. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I can't bro, I'm too informed. Just think about the fact that the Jew-run media hates Putin, this is the same media that sold us the COVID-19 scam.

Imagine supporting the (((E.U.))), (((United States))), and (((England))). You would have to be a fucking retard at this point. Sure, Russia and China are imperfect but I'll support them in conflict against my own (((government))). :feelsjuice: