Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine supporting NATO

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Litterally all the nations behind globo-homo and feminism. All the nation that autistically pushed for feminism and ruined our lives in every possible imaginable ways while saying ITs for Daaaa genndar eguALItyyyyyyyyyy (that basically means giving all the male assets to females without removing female assets hence inflating the male sexual value to oblivion and making the life of an ever growing number of men hellish). All those nations cocksucked capitalism, scientism, materialism, individualism hence creating the psycho-socio-economical landscape for big alienation and depression and suicide (and don't get me started with...ehm...let's say weird quasi mandatory RNA therapies). NATO West is basically a big boomer post68 abominable creation that enjoys its own smell and can't understand why other people ask for it to go away.

Now probably it will come to an end even if that means the total annihilation of europe and western world. Annihilation is better than this order. Being absorbed into a big eurasian continent is better than this order. "BuT DA wHIte raCEEE". Fuck the white race. I completely left any white nationalism i had in me after the last 2 years. White people are responsible for this shit. Wherever you find white people you find degeneracy and some form of feminism and materialism with big celibacy rates. White people supported feminism, white people supported the green pass shit, white people supported internationalism and free market. The average white person doesn't give a shit about the white race and would probably enjoy mocking us incels to death while being an animalistic NPC. Only a tiny fraction of whites are somehow "based" and the vast majority of this tiny fraction are white muslims like chechens (hence anti-west). Imagine not only supporting NATO but actually wanting to fight for it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Basically sacrificing your life and your soul to a group of nations and foids who will happily start mocking and excluding you again once you are back from war (if you ever come back) or from employers who will happily go back to exploit you once you are ready again, basically remembering about you only when they need you to fight for the preservation of the hellish system built to oppress you

No. No. NO. You are the worst kind of fucking cuck if you ever even think of doing so. White people have had their time, now their are mostly done. Nations with much higher fertility rates are gonna replace them and destroy this hellhole.
If total war breaks out just defectmaxx and flee to Africa or South America and enjoy the disaster from a good distance

9976.jpg

Imagine supporting NATO or Russia. Two sides of the same satanic coin

Where did i say i support Russia? I support whoever destroys the west. I supported the talibans months ago and now i am supporting the eastern block

I support the death of WEF. Everyone involved in that group must die, including Klaus Schwab. :smonk:

I support the death of WEF. Everyone involved in that group must die, including Klaus Schwab. :smonk:
Exactly. But this means supporting the end of the modern white world, if needed

As an incel, it's very simple - fighting for any group of people is cucked, no matter if they're NATO or not, because there is no person who supports incels.

I support whoever destroys the west.
Whatever destroys the west will eventually become just as cucked and messed up as the west itself. The mechanization effect is universal.

Whatever destroys the west will eventually become just as cucked and messed up as the west itself. The mechanization effect is universal.
probable but for now the best interest for me it's anti-west

Litterally all the nations behind globo-homo and feminism. All the nation that autistically pushed for feminism and ruined our lives in every possible imaginable ways while saying ITs for Daaaa genndar eguALItyyyyyyyyyy (that basically means giving all the male assets to females without removing female assets hence inflating the male sexual value to oblivion and making the life of an ever growing number of men hellish). All those nations cocksucked capitalism, scientism, materialism, individualism hence creating the psycho-socio-economical landscape for big alienation and depression and suicide (and don't get me started with...ehm...let's say weird quasi mandatory RNA therapies). NATO West is basically a big boomer post68 abominable creation that enjoys its own smell and can't understand why other people ask for it to go away.

Now probably it will come to an end even if that means the total annihilation of europe and western world. Annihilation is better than this order. Being absorbed into a big eurasian continent is better than this order. "BuT DA wHIte raCEEE". Fuck the white race. I completely left any white nationalism i had in me after the last 2 years. White people are responsible for this shit. Wherever you find white people you find degeneracy and some form of feminism and materialism with big celibacy rates. White people supported feminism, white people supported the green pass shit, white people supported internationalism and free market. The average white person doesn't give a shit about the white race and would probably enjoy mocking us incels to death while being an animalistic NPC. Only a tiny fraction of whites are somehow "based" and the vast majority of this tiny fraction are white muslims like chechens (hence anti-west). Imagine not only supporting NATO but actually wanting to fight for it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Basically sacrificing your life and your soul to a group of nations and foids who will happily start mocking and excluding you again once you are back from war (if you ever come back) or from employers who will happily go back to exploit you once you are ready again, basically remembering about you only when they need you to fight for the preservation of the hellish system built to oppress you

No. No. NO. You are the worst kind of fucking cuck if you ever even think of doing so. White people have had their time, now their are mostly done. Nations with much higher fertility rates are gonna replace them and destroy this hellhole.
If total war breaks out just defectmaxx and flee to Africa or South America and enjoy the disaster from a good distance

I hope ww3 happens so humanity nukes itself

NATOs actual capabilities amount to providing cups of hot coco to refugees

Wise words.

"BuT DA wHIte raCEEE". Fuck the white race. I completely left any white nationalism i had in me after the last 2 years. White people are responsible for this shit. Wherever you find white people you find degeneracy and some form of feminism and materialism with big celibacy rates. White people supported feminism, white people supported the green pass shit, white people supported internationalism and free market. The average white person doesn't give a shit about the white race and would probably enjoy mocking us incels to death while being an animalistic NPC. Only a tiny fraction of whites are somehow "based" and the vast majority of this tiny fraction are white muslims like chechens (hence anti-west).

Harsh, sad but true. A defeated race conquered by words like 'racism' and 'privilege' lmao