Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine stooping to this level of soy

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Self-banned
-

This guy is far gone. Soy, not even once :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

We have reached critical soy.

Just worship women as gods bro theory :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

cuck waxing poetic while drinking other men's semen from his roastie's cunt

Faggots like this need to be chemically castrated and lynched

not high. not a random thought. preplanned feminist garbage.

It is. Cute adorable loli
Commander president

Always the women create life reason... Guy is brainwashed trying to fit in, all the people like stroking their egos.

Always the women create life reason... Guy is brainwashed trying to fit in, all the people like stroking their egos.
guys create life too and i can guarantee if both sexes could get pregnant men would end up carrying 99% of children.

Still won't get him anything.

View attachment 152532
This guy is far gone. Soy, not even once :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
"You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them."

Jesus Christ, what a delusional wimp

weed is bad for this guy...

I mean hes right. I wouldn't call it a "treasure" but its common knowledge that touching a (prime/young) female is the best thing a man can experience. Personality wise they are almost all pieces of shit (unless ure chad) but yeah realistically i would just hang myself instantly if all women were erased from earth. Apart from the few weeks of fun looking at how society would play out.

see how he mentioned fat and short as first words. his gf is fat oobese short gremlin and hes coping

Soy Overload WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

What a cuck idiot. Men (especially soys) cannot accurately rate a woman's beauty because they're blinded by their sexuality. If you look at men and women from a purely aesthetic perspective, men are more "beautiful" (no homo). Men's bodies are the default, they're built optimally for movement, for power. Women's bodies are build heavily around pregnancy and taking care of children.

Last edited:
Hahaha haha ha.

Nose so brown it's covered with shit

What a cuck idiot. Men (especially soys) cannot accurately rate a woman's beauty because they're blinded by their sexuality. If you look at men and women from a purely aesthetic perspective, men are more "beautiful" (no homo). Men's bodies are the default, they're built optimally for movement, for power. Women's bodies are build heavily around pregnancy and taking care of children.

Athletic and healthy male bodies mog female bodies to oblivion, we're only attracted to women because of biology. If you try to be neutral like some alien observing the human species, it's obvious that men are the real moggers.

article-2303228-190A81F7000005DC-90_634x710.jpg

Perfectly designed.

Shitter adjoining onto the cunt.

i stopped at fat

Lol they don’t create life. Man and woman combined are needed to create life. What a cuck.

Women are disgusting, you only like them because they have a hole and hormones make you want to reproduce.
"You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them."
Based Godpill