Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine sleeping next to a woman

TheHumanFactor

TheHumanFactor

Nature is evil and evil is natural
-
Imagine having a nice stacy gf laying on bed by your side, fighting with you for the bed sheet, hugging you when she is cold, putting her ass on your dick when she is fast asleep. Imagine her waking up, yawning with her messed up from sleep hair and looking cute af, then saying "Morning babe".

And we will never experience that because we are subhuman incels. The best things in life are reserved for the best men, we don't get shit. All we can do is cope and it will never be enough because that's not what we truly want. How can I possibly be a fulfilled man when my desires are not satisfied?

Ultra potent ropefuel

It never even Began.

high octane sui fuel

Honey wake up slowly 575

I can’t wait to get my bodypillow

Imagine having a nice stacy gf laying on bed by your side, fighting with you for the bed sheet, hugging you when she is cold, putting her ass on your dick when she is fast asleep. Imagine her waking up, yawning with her messed up from sleep hair and looking cute af, then saying "Morning babe".

And we will never experience that because we are subhuman incels. The best things in life are reserved for the best men, we don't get shit. All we can do is cope and it will never be enough because that's not what we truly want. How can I possibly be a fulfilled man when my desires are not satisfied?

I bonerd tbqh

And then she cheats on you with Tyrone.

Imagine being 50 years old waking up everyday in a single bed, when if "something" were different, you could have been waking up next to your stacy(s) for the last 30 years.

Is it worrying that I feel nothing about this? Honestly, I'm unphased.

Imagine being 50 years old waking up everyday in a single bed, when if "something" were different, you could have been waking up next to your stacy(s) for the last 30 years.
Thats me in the future.

But instead we wake up in cold, dead beds as we contemplate the rope.

Yes it's undoubtedly the best thing there is, life would so good with a gf. I would love to be with her all the time and do everything with her.

Fuck...its so fucking over. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yes it's undoubtedly the best thing there is, life would so good with a gf. I would love to be with her all the time and do everything with her.
But we have to be deprived of this magical expereicne because we were born with the wrong genetics.

one thing i like about being incel, is that we dont have normie worries. no valenties day gift shit etc. We just dont give a fuck about anything and go right at life. tbh tbh

one thing i like about being incel, is that we dont have normie worries. no valenties day gift shit etc. We just dont give a fuck about anything and go right at life. tbh tbh
Cope. I would love to think abotu this shit

OP I’ll prob end up roping now.

I hope sex dolls price decreases smh but it still won’t be the same

i wake up every morning half awake and the imagine I have a gf, thats some freudian shit

She'd fart on you though.

Instead I’m laying in my bed alone barely able to get out of bed in the morning

just take a shower

daydream about it, dream about it

think about it, mesmerize about it.

soon you'l realize it was already over before it began

And then you are 42.
99% of your peers that got this thing in their 20-s are now sleeping with landwhales (after 3-4 births) or divorce-raped and live in a studio+paying 70% of their income as child support. And you have all the money to yourself and can afford going to Eastern Europe to fuck young stacies and to sleep with them at night for 1000 a week.

I can't even wake up without being reminded of my subhumanity. I have some sort of unknown illness that I haven't gone to the doctor about yet, have an appointment coming up in a month. The illness makes my mouth dry all the time. It's the worst in the mornings and I'll have to face it tomorrow.

And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that.

I can't even imagine that feeling, much like sex.

And then you are 42.
99% of your peers that got this thing in their 20-s are now sleeping with landwhales (after 3-4 births) or divorce-raped and live in a studio+paying 70% of their income as child support. And you have all the money to yourself and can afford going to Eastern Europe to fuck young stacies and to sleep with them at night for 1000 a week.

It should be acceptable for a man to have sex with other women once his wife turns 35 unless she gave her youth to him.

It should be acceptable for a man to have sex with other women once his wife turns 35 unless she gave her youth to him.
Ok, so she gave her youth to you. It's not changing the fact that she is now a disgusting and bitchy landwhale.

Ok, so she gave her youth to you. It's not changing the fact that she is now a disgusting and bitchy landwhale.

People age. It's the way of life. If she was loyal enough to get into a relationship with you when she was in her prime (before 23) and never had any casual sex then she deserves your respect. Sadly, women like that don't exist.

i cant conceptualize that. even my own mind cucks me because it knows its over for me