Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine SIMPING for Androo Tate JFL

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
He's just another americanized neoliberal cocksucker living off loans and state printed meme money issued by the US cartel.

It's time to promote real positive masculine role models who are actively changing the world in pursuit of a true political / spiritual / ideological ideal.

Based.

IT WONT TOUCH THIS

AP23298268730929

102106832-492559195.jpg

eiji-putin-10788674.jpg

I don't like him because he is an obnoxious richfag bragger but he triggers soys and foids so he's alright I guess.

popularity of andrew tate is due to showcasing of a lifestyle that is not achievable nor sustainable.

redpill scammer

redpill scammer
He's a fucking cocksucker. Pimps are closeted gays, you can't be heterosexual and willing to manage foids, unless you're some sort of masochistic cunt fond of headaches.

He's a fucking cocksucker. Pimps are closeted gays, you can't be heterosexual and willing to manage foids, unless you're some sort of masochistic cunt fond of headaches.
Yeah, I actually pondered doing some sort of webcam site or trying something where I pimp out whores online, and maybe there is a shot I could make money, but I know there would be a 100% certainty of a massive fucking head ache, such a business is not exactly something I would want to divulge with people either.

I think exploiting foids is based asf

popularity of andrew tate is due to showcasing of a lifestyle that is not achievable nor sustainable.
This.

any rich fag, no matter his opinions, character, tastes, ideas etc. that flaunts his wealth publicly (e.g.: in soycial media) will amass an audience of poor fags who wish to live vicariously by consuming these displays of wealth.

Doesn't take much. Just by having a nicely appointed and decorated room and starting a YouTube channel one accrues some audience of slumdogs who are marvelled by seeing someone in a nice home, something they themselves will never have.

Last edited:
Average grifter

Honestly he's even more lame than the redpill grifters of the past, at least Mystery was kind of funny with his retarded 'peacocking' get-ups

Young men have been abandoned by society and left to rot, and people like Tate are just vultures that grift off their remains