Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imagine saying you are blackpilled but deny race pill

B

BlackPillBrutality

Self-banned
-
But of course white incels think they are just gonna get a ethnic foid on their cock simply by being white. Do you retards realize how badly ethnics are treated even by other ethnics? I'm saying this as a white passing ethnic who has family members who are more brown than i am. Obviously if you are living in the west you will compete with other white men but that's expected, some of these guys on here are fakecels normies who say they are blackpilled but deny race which literally determines your facial structure and facial features. then when you expose these fakecels you are the one who gets shitted on by the whole forum, This forum is a actual joke lol.
Screenshot 1

@Khanivore knows that

I'm confused. What are you arguing for and what against?

Beanermaxxing

I'm confused. What are you arguing for and what against?
I'm saying you can't be blackpilled and deny the race pill. It's contradictory and just proves the normies right.

Beanermaxxing
Legit, If you are white you can go to a safe area in south america and sink your balls in some petite latina because she wants your white genes. I want to ascend that way but i have light brown eyes so i need contacts for blue eyes

Legit, If you are white you can go to a safe area in south america and sink your balls in some petite latina because she wants your white genes. I want to ascend that way but i have light brown eyes so i need contacts for blue eyes
Ngl sounds neato, I’m white so I’m gonna slay them

Guess you have to rapemaxx then, or get an arranged marriage, or go jokER

But of course white incels think they are just gonna get an ethnic foid on their cock simply by being white. Do you retards realize how badly ethnics are treated even by other ethnics? I'm saying this as a white passing ethnic who has family members who are more brown than i am. Obviously if you are living in the west you will compete with other white men but that's expected, some of these guys on here are fakecels normies who say they are blackpilled but deny race which literally determines your facial structure and facial features. then when you expose these fakecels you are the one who gets shitted on by the whole forum, This forum is a actual joke lol.View attachment 698492
Do any of these ethnics fuck white incels? Obviously not, therefore racepill is a complete and utter meme

I agree with you racepill is one of the brutal aspects of life something which you have no control over but you will be judged by it your entire life

I'm saying you can't be blackpilled and deny the race pill. It's contradictory and just proves the normies right.
Race pill is very often not what's being denied on this forum. It is usually JBW that is being denied, and rightly so, as it is an overexaggeration of the race pill with no scientific justification that is used to attack white truecels on the forum without even a basic understanding of how statistics work, nor an understanding of the data they are looking at.

The race pill clearly shows response rates in online dating; ugly men, including ugly white men, do not get response rates, and are therefore not part of the pool. On top of that, the race pill still doesn't show more than a slight advantage when it comes to dating and possessing white skin color; it's certainly far less of an advantage than being, say, NT, as studies have found that roughly 70% of adult autistic males wind up completely alone their entire lives, i.e. truecels.

JBW is a quack theory pushed by ethnics with referigerator IQ who do not understand statistics, and do not understand that just because the bell curve of attractiveness is wider for whites than for ethnics, as shown by the race pill, doesn't mean there aren't still outliers who belong on this forum, just as much, if not more so (due to the JBW copers' divisiveness, it can be argued they don't belong here), than ethnics.

It's called learning to walk before you can run: learn how to understand science, and statistics, before you go around making a fool of yourself. You should try it, sometime. :feelsjuice:

Wisdom   muh jbw

Joined Oct 4, 2022 Posts 211 Online 3d 12h 50m

Enjoying that 30% there shitskin?

I hate shitskins, they are deformed insentient sub animals who ruin every civilized city, they can’t be incel because they fuck dogs, cats, pojeetas, etc

Race based attraction primarily serves same-race people before it serves white people.

RACEPILL = WHITES ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE IN GENERAL

DELUSIONAL COPE = ANY WHITE MAN CAN ASCEND

But of course white incels think they are just gonna get a ethnic foid on their cock simply by being white. Do you retards realize how badly ethnics are treated even by other ethnics? I'm saying this as a white passing ethnic who has family members who are more brown than i am. Obviously if you are living in the west you will compete with other white men but that's expected, some of these guys on here are fakecels normies who say they are blackpilled but deny race which literally determines your facial structure and facial features. then when you expose these fakecels you are the one who gets shitted on by the whole forum, This forum is a actual joke lol.View attachment 698492
he means aryan as in the in the indo-aryans (what he is)

deformed dwarf dicklets are fakecel if white.

race >>> everything

Think for yourself instead of making other people tell you how to think.
Arrive at your own conclusions.
I just wanted to know if I agreed with him or not. Ultimately I decided I didn't care enough to argue. But his sentence structure was poorly written either way.

RACEPILL = WHITES ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE IN GENERAL

DELUSIONAL COPE = ANY WHITE MAN CAN ASCEND
exactly. Certain traits that are attractive are mainly found on which people? Which country has the tallest people and their race? colored eyes most common among? Eurocentric features found among who? . second part well put, you can still be white and incel

exactly. Certain traits that are attractive are mainly found on which people? Which country has the tallest people and their race? colored eyes most common among? Eurocentric features found among who? . second part well put, you can still be white and incel
All attractive people are white, this is generally true, but all white people are not attractive.