Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel imagine pressing your body against a cute girl who wants to hug you back

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Peep

can't imagine

Just imagine

Imagine relaxing on a Saturday night with your gf while you just play games and watch adult swim. It's just the simple things I want. I watch adult swim almost every weekend not because I couldn't fine anime elsewhere, but because the channel reminds me so much of the good times. I just want someone to make new happy memories with.

I get a rush of oxytocin just thinking about it.

Imagine impregnating her.

I get a rush of oxytocin just thinking about it.
i dont
Imagine relaxing on a Saturday night with your gf while you just play games and watch adult swim. It's just the simple things I want. I watch adult swim almost every weekend not because I couldn't fine anime elsewhere, but because the channel reminds me so much of the good times. I just want someone to make new happy memories with.
it is impossible for me :feelsrope:
Imagine impregnating her.
1510379648795 1

thanks for suifuel

Not allowed to do that because of my ugly face

I should really just kill myself already. Saves me from this pain and suffering.