Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine paying for Tinder gold LMFAO

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Holy shit JFL I assumed such bs things cost like $3 just so people would pay...but the demand from thirsty, totally unaware men is so high that they're able to get away with charging (for the cheapest option of 1 month) £14 FOR THIS SHIT. That's almost $20. Meanwhile my Chadfish got 100+ matches in like 3 days :lul: men are fucking morons.

How fucking stupid would you have to be to think the Tinder algorithm is what's holding you back? It's the algorithm in female brains when they see non-Chad faces :feelskek:

I would rather pay for me EVE subscription

brazzers subscription makes more sense

"Maybe if I pay $30 a month, it'll up my chances at getting some pussy :soy:"

they also released tinder platinum which is even more expensive, and "superboosts" which cost like 30$ for an hour and a half or something, all so avg males can still get no matches :feelskek:

The moment i first got to know they have paid subscription I knew for sure it was a scam. I can't believe men can't connect the dots together. The app is literally praying on your subhumanity all the while telling you that you are not good enough to get matches without paying. And men validate this message by actually paying them:lul:. I will never get over this cucked shit

Tinder's a good name for people who like to light their money (and bluepill fantasies) on fire.

Holy shit JFL I assumed such bs things cost like $3 just so people would pay...but the demand from thirsty, totally unaware men is so high that they're able to get away with charging (for the cheapest option of 1 month) £14 FOR THIS SHIT. That's almost $20. Meanwhile my Chadfish got 100+ matches in like 3 days :lul: men are fucking morons.

How fucking stupid would you have to be to think the Tinder algorithm is what's holding you back? It's the algorithm in female brains when they see non-Chad faces :feelskek:
could've put my money into doge