Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine not having VIP

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
Just leak your credit cards details theory.

You use crypto, you should be obsessed with anonymity. If this is a honeypot the feds know where you live, who you are and everything about you.

you'll always be GrAY

You use crypto, you should be obsessed with anonymity. If this is a honeypot the feds know where you live, who you are and everything about you.
Imagine thinking that I used a credit card when you know I use crypto. I paid with litecoin through coinbase so it's not linked to my identity. This is pseudonymity.

Regardless, the NSA/FBI are already monitoring me. If I end up in prison eventually, it's not because of this website nor is it because I'm a bad person but that's another story.

Last edited:

I'd pay if I could, but that PayPal/credit card shit is annoying and knowing the nature of such site, I don't want the fbi to know more about me than already

I'd pay if I could, but that PayPal/credit card shit is annoying and knowing the nature of such site, I don't want the fbi to know more about me than already
You don't need to use paypal or a credit card, you can buy crypto on coinbase and use coinbase as a payment processor to send the crypto. I think you can also send crypto from your own wallet but I forgot.

If you purchase XMR, you can try to anonymously convert your pseudonymous bitcoin into anonymous bitcoin. However, I'm not sure if that's possible without kyc on a centralized exchange. You might have to look around to find a decent exchange.

On second note, you can send me XMR and I'll buy you VIP. Fuck the feds :feelzez:

Nigger nigger nigger nigger lounge is based and i trigger you all!

is that a chocolate-banana cake?

You paid for a shiny name, faggot.

I'll give them IP and credit card info and face pic / id verification why not

You can send crypto tard
I hate you cryptoshills so much, monero and XMR are only good for drugs and nothing else

VIP is for fags

I hate you cryptoshills so much, monero and XMR are only good for drugs and nothing else
Monero is like cash. It also provides resistance against governmental corruption. If you can't see the value of that idk what to say.

Is binance transaction also anonymous?
You need to verify your identity with Binance. So the transaction being sent out of your wallet for things like Bitcoin is only pseudonymous given that generally, only centralized authorities have access to the identity of the transaction. As for Monero, there is a view key which you can give to others but without it only you can see the transaction info. The output totals are listed as 'confidential'.

https://localmonero.co/blocks/richlist <--- see, there's no "rich list". Who has the most monero? Idk. No one knows.

Is binance transaction also anonymous?
Btw, if you send XMR to another wallet, no one will know what happens to it after that, so once you send the XMR out it's good as gone.

Imagine being cucked.

Trucels pay for nitro and goyslop, or jewflix, so I don’t get why 5$ is a big deal for ppl, might as well support the site that you rot with

Also like you said, if the feds want you they can get you, everything is spyware these days so ur fucked either way jfl at caring abt feds

I will say though, there should be more features added to vip