Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine not being born in the US

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★★
Not being born in the US (or another rich European country) is pure suifuel for incels, just imagine...

Not having ER-15
No big ass country with the most varied landscape and climates in the world
Can't get shitty dead end job and still be able to sustain yourself because debt and unemployment is skyrocketing
No huge house with two floors, even if you are a wagecuk...Shitty flats instead
No big Cars like RAM, Dodge etc
Having to import things sold in America Only
No skyscrapers because of "muh history"...fuck this is suifuel really
No las Vegas, New York or Los Angeles
Can't drive to Isla Vista to whorship ER

Fuck i wish my ancestors had taken a fuckin ship to the US back when it was still allowed or even being undocumented in in the 70s and than get pardoned

GOD JUST HATES ME I GUESS

Hollywood propaganda is working, all the stuff u mentioned are seen as the 'standard', ngl though I would wish to experience usa as a 6ft blue eyed Chad.

you forgot your 40+ pounds of body fat and missing foreskin

Hollywood propaganda is working, all the stuff u mentioned are seen as the 'standard', ngl though I would wish to experience usa as a 6ft blue eyed Chad.
Nah man, you can get a wagecuk job in the US(or another European rich country) and stil being able to survive while here tou get 800Euros a month and work for the whole week(including Sunday) because of unemployment and economic crisis

Don't care.Cuckmerica is burning anyways.

This. Life as a westerner is shit for the lower classes. Maybe not as bad as in a third world shithole but surely not what you see from Kikewood. My family is poor af

Yes the USA seems great ngl but high school looks like huge suifuel there

Yes the USA seems great ngl but high school looks like huge suifuel there
Yes, this is correct i would have been bullied hard in US highschool (even more than what i already got) but at least i would be able to wegecuck without being poor and get a huge cheap house

don't know dude, how comes americans need 3 jobs just to stay afloat?

The majority of Americans don't have these things either. It's not like we live in a road trip theme park.

don't know dude, how comes americans need 3 jobs just to stay afloat?
Maybe if you live in big cities, bit outside of that property is pretty cheap Americans have the biggest houses in the world on average.

ANG GOD JUST IMAGINE LIVING IN COMFY DESERT TOWN IN NEVADA...OR IN A COLD CITY IN THE NORTH NEAR THE CANADA BORDER

Last edited:
Tbh I wasn’t born in the important US states, the Caribbean, or Central America I prolly would’ve ended myself a long time. Imagine being born in fucking Oregon or some shit

I would only want to live in the usa for the guns and the fast food

I would like to live in a small town in the Nordic countries tbh

can get neetbux and the government will pay for everything :feelsautistic:

Best parts of America are sparsely populated areas of red states tbh

u still have best pizza :feelstrash:

Is Italy really that bad?
Milan is the only truly European city in Italy...rest is africa-tier ngl.Also shit economy, unemployment and debt skyrocketing.You pretty much either STEMmax or will be condemned to live the rest of your life with 800Euros a month
I actually like this about Europe
Dont know man it depends but i prefer more modern looking buildings rather than ancient shit.Probably we wouldn't have money to build them in the first place
u still have best pizza :feelstrash:
True, but depends on where you go

Last edited:
Is Italy really that bad?

It is. You pay tons of taxes, the country is fucked due to high corruption and mafia, cities are filled with low IQ sandcels and black immigrants, there are no jobs, over 22% of young people are NEETs (highest concentration is in southern regions) and the south is basically third world. On top of all this, hypergamy is staggering.

Tbh I wasn’t born in the important US states, the Caribbean, or Central America I prolly would’ve ended myself a long time. Imagine being born in fucking Oregon or some shit
you aren't running bbc game on retarded suburban white whores then wtf man

It is. You pay tons of taxes, the country is fucked due to high corruption and mafia, cities are filled with low IQ sandcels and black immigrants, there are no jobs, over 22% of young people are NEETs (highest concentration is in southern regions) and the south is basically third world. On top of all this, hypergamy is staggering.
tldr: north chads, rest:truesandcels (like me)

sure if i wasnt ethnic and ugly

Imagine wanting to be american.

Imagine wanting to be american.
Us(and other rich western countries) is the best country to live as an incel because you got plenty of copes and much easier life, because economy gud u know

Lifefuel. I don't want to live somewhere as cucked as the US.

Us(and other rich western countries) is the best country to live as an incel because you got plenty of copes and much easier life, because economy gud u know
The USA is very cucked and gynocentric, you get mogged daily by Chads and Tyrones, you have to deal with dumbass feminists and tradcucks badgering us and trying to take away our copes, we have to work shitty jobs to avoid being on the street and the list goes on, the US isn't as great as you imagine it.

Then go to the north theory.

western countries are economically more developed but you must spend all your life being a slave to make someone else rich,
so people don't even have the time to enjoy their "superior" standards of life.

Then go to the north theory.
There will be no need to do that.Because the ethnicels will rise up in southern(and central) Italy against northern Chads.We also gonna get our blondie foids to insert pp into

There will be no need to do that.Because the ethnicels will rise up in southern(and central) Italy against northern Chads.We also gonna get our blondie foids to insert pp into
Are you an ethnic?
So by that I mean an Arab or an African, or are you a native Italian?