Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine not being able to have sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Has there ever been a period in world's history in which so many men were completely starved of sex and romantic touch? I bet ifvinceldom hapenned a few decadrs on such scale as it exists today, there would be a massive uprising. But everyone is so fucking pussified nowadays.

indeed we are the only generation who's ever had to deal with this

indeed we are the only generation who's ever had to deal with this
And its as much of a basic need as breathing and eating but for our mental health instead of physical health. Imagine being stripped of your basic demand. We should start raping women on mass scale.

We used to smack uppity bitches but now they walk over men and they will thank them for the pleasure and for their acknowledgment. Sickening i hate how fat foids have gotten off the excess of men and then gaslight an entire population. I hate it:fuk:

We used to smack uppity bitches but now they walk over men and they will thank them for the pleasure and for their acknowledgment. Sickening i hate how fat foids have gotten off the excess of men and then gaslight an entire population. I hate it:fuk:
I noticed that this shit started after 2012 ot really was the end of the world as we knew it.

They ignore the problem and wonder why some men chimp out.

Keep ignoring this problem, society, you are making an enemy out of yourself.

Last edited:
I think consoomer culture is to blame for this, society has tamed virgins with bread and circuses.

That's also the year games, anime and everything else started taking a nosedive
Everything started getting soy, and I just found out about cucks that year. That's also the year I became blackpilled from having a stacy lite room mate in college.

only whites and asians are pussies these days
Yet all the ones protesting covid restrictions are whites. Blacks are the biggest losers when it comes to being a obedient slave. Just because they murder and rape the most doesnt change this fact.

Yet all the ones protesting covid restrictions are whites.
My guy, protests are jew psyop. They're a means of wasting your anger and time, until you get too tired to actually do anything. They are meant to give you the illusion that you have any power to change things.. If you want change, you gotta kill people. simple as. Look at any government. If they want something to be done, they use force, violence, sanctions, threats, etc
Blacks are the biggest losers when it comes to being a obedient slave. Just because they murder and rape the most doesnt change this fact.
True