Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine not beeing a leech to this meme society

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Imagine paying taxes
Imagine being a "useful part" of a system that spits on your face all day
Imagine being paid meme paper money that has no real value
Imagine renting a place to a NT landlord couple with two ugly kids
Imagine having no raise because your boss "can't do with the inflation" meme
Imagine going to the grocery store and see the most basic bland food now has its price increased by 300%
Imagine trying to cope through healthy means while normies smoke 100 cigarettes as soon as they can't buy ugly plastic shoes designed by some basketer
Imagine having no state mandatory gf while the local drug dealer / NEET Chad has 3 gf and 20 side chicks
Imagine still having the energy to cope even if coffee has no effect on you since early teenagehood
Imagine all the people
Living in the state of inceldom.

I would rather live in the 1984 so called dystopia at this point.

Brutal; mandatory for many, but those who would shame NEETs and other similar dropouts from society due to their genetic curse and subsequent discriminatory treatment, and the following snowball effect from that of negative reinforcement, stress, and inhibition, are the absolute worst... :society:

It is; useless, mundane slaving away at work that often translates to subpar treatment and interaction with others as a subhuman, especially in relation to foids and their overall perception of you.. :feelswhat:

It must be hellish if you are non-NT and have a sub-115 IQ, when coupled with subhumanity and all the different overarching effects of it upon development and independence. :reeeeee:

But I guess that's simply how it goes in the modern world, funding the same globohomo-supporting corporations enabling the foid privilege and feminism leading to the current state of hypergamy, with no conceivable benefits to you other than an often meager paycheck depending on your line of work; there are shekels to be made, goy! :feelsclown:

we don't need to imagine sadly....

Was 1984 even a dystopia at this point ?
life is worse than 1984. When I was younger, I coped we would end like brave new world. But in reality it is far far worse

mandatory for many
It is mandatory for everyone, because at some point your parents giving you food will die and if they had to support you they probably didn't got much side money to save.

I coped we would end like brave new world
We live in a mix of brave new world (general hypocrisy, sexual inequity and class reproduction), and 1984 (globl surveillance, blatant lies in the news (remember all the crazy lies that happened during the COVID epidemic just to enforce authoritarian measures, how the most aurthoritarians tend to call themselves liberals ), words meaning nothing and creation of a new castrated language (pronouns, etc.)))))))))