Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imagine looking like this in 21th century brutal face mog [IMG]

S

surgeryordeath

Recruit
★★
doesn't even matter when you have facial bones. brutal cheekbone, chin and jaw. HAIR mogs entire lookism forum

imagine looking like this and using public transport, going to shopping mall or just walking around in public.

THIS IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD.

Still ethnic+manlet so he would be incel in our era. And Native-American foids are probably as hypergamous as noodlewhores considering that so many white Americans have Native-American ancestry.

Still ethnic+manlet so he would be incel in our era. And Native-American foids are probably as hypergamous as noodlewhores considering that so many white Americans have Native-American ancestry.

And she? Stacy

Only in Texas can you legally walk around with a rifle. Sometimes.

His hairline is bad, his hair is just long. You might as well say Hulk Hogan has awesome hair.

That's mature hairline still nw1. Jfl he even has short broad forehead. Are you ok?

Looking at this image ruined my day, shit is not funny anymore.

That's not NW1. That's like a receding hairline you'd see on a broad.

hYkN2a9.jpg

jfl man its called mature hairline

Looks manlier than 95% of men in America or Europe.

Only special forces soldiers are as manly as men 100+ years ago

RIP Native Americans, you were so much like Pre-(((Christian))) Europeans and Aryans.

HAIR mogs entire lookism forum
COPE of all copes, his hair completely ruins him. He looks okay dont get me wrong but he looks overly angry past the point of diminishing returns. He also looks to be a framelet. It would be so over for him nowadays.

COPE of all copes, his hair completely ruins him. He looks okay dont get me wrong but he looks overly angry past the point of diminishing returns. He also looks to be a framelet. It would be so over for him nowadays.

of course he is angry. thats because his natural habitat is living in divine. protecting wife and his children from other humans and animals.. his expression must be angry and nothing wrong with it.

stop kiding me about his hair. do u think he is in his 20s ? 30s ? NO. he is in late 40s, maybe 50s. our ancestor aging genetics >>> today

Last edited:
That guy would clean up where I live...with Hispanic maids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back