Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Imagine living on a bountiful island that is void of chads, roasties and other annoying/dangerous animals

L

Lamecel

FUBARed, both definitions of Lame, deformed, etc
-
Oh. And if you had the choice, would you want forever-prime Stacies roaming the island? Would Stacies try to escape the island for Chad? This is assuming the island would somehow have its own internet, and nobody can locate them if they send an SOS.

I'd personally want hordes of Stacies but I know I'd have to seduce them with a magic potion that I make from a delicious fruit that is endemic to the island.

The imagination is enough sometimes.

:)

The island does not have to be tropical if that isn't your ideal paradise. An island does have to be surrounded by water though, ideally the ocean since the chance of Stacy escaping is much lower on islands that are in the "dead zone" of the ocean - the middle of the ocean where no ships or planes travel.

Last edited:
I would implant a tracking device on each Stacy so that I know where they all are. I will also hire some sharks to roam the island's circumference. I will pay them with chunks of Stacy meat every 2 months.

I would implant a tracking device on each Stacy so that I know where they all are. I will also hire some sharks to roam the island's circumference. I will pay them with chunks of Stacy meat every 2 months.

What happens when you run out of Stacy meat? If only us breeding with Stacy wouldn't produce inferior children. Imagine our genes not affecting the birth of unlimited Stacies.

i would commit suicide ded srs

i would have a dungeon on the island