Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imagine living in the same world as this guy

T

Tenshi

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-bFIMsW4Ms

fucking joke, how's that even possible? I don't even look human next to this guy, we look like different species. How is it possible that we can have people who look like this living among us? How can you even aim to even be something when you know there are thousands of people who look like this out there?

This is your competition, do you think women can even feel attracted to you once they know people who look like this exist?

and look at his gf, I'm not saying she's ugly obviously she's cute but nothing out of proportion, she's much more close to the average white becky while he looks nothing like the average guy, he's like a 99 percentile

fucking suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Only jealous because he got to fuck charlie at her prime age

we must purge those born lucky. maybe if we do this, the universe will balance things out in @erenyeager's favor yes. all good looking men must get their faces thrown with acid and nitrogen oxide at once in gta v

life is a bad taste joke

why do i have to be so ugly?

Am I supposed to be believe I was created equal to this nigga?

we must purge those born lucky. maybe if we do this, the universe will balance things out in @erenyeager's favor yes. all good looking men must get their faces thrown with acid and nitrogen oxide at once in gta v
the ugliest are getting purged

Life is a big party, and we're not invited.

Your post is technically "Chad worshipping".
But the unfairness and disparity is quite disheartening.

"This is your competition, do you think women can even feel attracted to you once they know people who look like this exist?"
Nope, I am in no "competition" whatsoever with him or other Chads. I am not even on the "competition".
Exactly, am not even on the field lmao.

Meh, I’d much rather look like a young Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise if some god exists and ever gave me the option to become a Chad and whatever I wanted to look like as one which would be the exact opposite of this clown. :feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/qsJ6BdQuUxo

Last edited:
I Chad and I hate them :society:

Wanna fuck her though

Only jealous because he got to fuck charlie at her prime age
who the fuck is charlie?
eh, I’d much rather look like a young Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise if some god exists and ever gave me the option to become a Chad and whatever I wanted to look like as one which would be the exact opposite of this clown. :feelsclown:

Decorating cupcakes? WTF?
He can have them, stupid gay ass motherfucker.
If you go so low as to decorate cupcakes, you're just plain gay.

Look at them faking authenticity. As if this channel is not run by some productiom house

We no longer live in :feelsclown: world. We live in :feelsdevil: world.

Imagine being paid millions of dollars for doing silly dances and decorating cupcakes.

This is no longer clown world. Thats over. It is now demon world where there are no rules, no gods, and no social ordinances to follow other than your own carnal gain. But I am supposed to be happy to be able to get the opportunity to be a wage slave? As an incel, seeing this innocuously seeming cupcake video is not a tiny spectacle. It should signal to you that it is you vs. the world and you should do anything and everything in order to get what you want out of it in a ruthless fashion.

Last edited:
Meh, I’d much rather look like a young Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise if some god exists and ever gave me the option to become a Chad and whatever I wanted to look like as one which would be the exact opposite of this clown. :feelsclown:

So would you decline if you were offered to look like him?

Imagine being paid millions of dollars for doing silly dances and decorating cupcakes.

This is no longer clown world. Thats over. It is now demon world where there are no rules, no gods, and no social ordinances to follow other than your own carnal gain. But I am supposed to be happy to be able to get the opportunity to be a wage slave? As an incel, seeing this innocuously seeming cupcake video is not a tiny spectacle. It should signal to you that it is you vs. the world and you should do anything and everything in order to get what you want out of it in a ruthless fashion.
This is Jew world

Jawmogs framemogs height mogs wristmogs

So would you decline if you were offered to look like him?
Yes.

Even though like the rest of you I yearn to be a Chad I’d absolutely have to have a certain kind of look aesthetic as a Chad to be totally happy living as one. :feelshehe:

I can accept being an incel and go on living only because I know how fucked I am that I literally never had a ghost of a chance of true ascension and believe it or not I’ve found a kind of peace in that, but were I to accept the offer from a higher being to become a Chad and have all the benefits of a Chad bestowed upon me but the catch is that I’d have to look like a guy whose appearance I find to be that of a total fucking douche bag well then I’ll gladly have to pass on that. :feelsUgh:

Not even player hatin on this dude, I’m just saying though for me to agree to have to look like him to finally get to be a Chad would just feel like a cruel mockery of a higher being upon me or even some kind of depraved version of a Pyrrhic victory. :feelsugh:

Priveleged scum like this deserves to be put in the room with homosexual Curries and sands and get fucked in the anus by all of them:lasereyes::lasereyes:

Last edited:
Remember boys,its just a flesh,it won't last forever,everything will come to an end,whether by one of our people or by nature. :feelssus:

Will not watch. White boys get all the pussy, water is wet.

Lol young. Both of them were in their early 30’s in that movie. It’s crazy actually. Most people I see look like shit in their 30’s. It’s like there’s a switch and people instantly become fatter and wrinklier the second they turn 30. Maybe if we diet and exercise hard enough we can look young at that age too :feelsautistic:

Lol young. Both of them were in their early 30’s in that movie. It’s crazy actually. Most people I see look like shit in their 30’s. It’s like there’s a switch and people instantly become fatter and wrinklier the second they turn 30. Maybe if we diet and exercise hard enough we can look young at that age too :feelsautistic:
Its really all about metabolism brah. :feelsthink:

Hence the saying: “It all goes downhill after 35”. :feelshehe:

Though since both Cruise and Pitt are both likely genetic freaks of nature ontop of their both being A class Hollywood celebrities with access to the very best doctors, plastic surgeons, nutritionists, chefs, food, trainers, gyms, supplements and related barely legal “gear” goodies it’s no wonder they looked great not only in this 1995 era movie but still to this day. :ahegao:

Yeah though getting back to metabolism Dr. John Berardi says that if you do the right things to keep it working properly in your body then there’s no reason for you to ever have to begin going downhill in health and wellness after 35. :feelzez:

Am I supposed to be believe I was created equal to this nigga?
the ultimate proof that god does not exist... And if he does, he's the biggest sadistic piece of shit to ever exist

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::kys::kys::kys: