Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine living in a house full of women most of your life

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
You can't begin to comprehend the amount of hate you feel from living with these things.

Hearing them bitch, and complain, and bitch some more, and nag, nag, nag, and they don't flush the toilet, and you realize you as a man have better hygiene than most women, and give me some money, money, money, take out the trash, TAKE OUT THE TRASH, help me with this, I need your help, come help me I can't do it by myself, can you put your NIECE to sleep, can you watch your niece for a couple hours, can you buy milk for your niece, yelling, yelling, YELLING...

Fuck these cunts.

It's no fuckin' wonder I don't want a relationship with cunts, I grew up around these devils.

Let most men grow up in a house full of women, and watch then go gay. 

I'm surprised I haven't.

just living with my mom is enough to make me want to kill my self

The worst part is my sisters laughter, I swear I was close to killing her. If it wasn't for prison and building up the courage I might have.

Always wanted a sister, would probably not be as autistic

I told my sister straight up that I wouldn't watch her kids LMAO.

I have a piss fetish and I've never met any girl who doesn't flush the toilet. It's more of a thing a man wouldn't do and femoids would complain about.

Sub8Hate said:
I told my sister straight up that I wouldn't watch her kids LMAO.

It's usually my mom that asks me to do it from time to time.

I love my niece and unfortunately I'm too fuckin' empathetic, which hurts me more than it helps.

The best part is my niece's "dad" is a fuckin' deadbeat who barely ever sees his kid.

FeminismsCancer said:
I have a piss fetish and I've never met any girl who doesn't flush the toilet. It's more of a thing a man wouldn't do and femoids would complain about.

That's pretty funny, because I've seen it happen a lot where women don't flush the toilet. 

My cunt sister does it, my mom's done it, my stepmom used to do it. 

I always flush.

And isn't it common knowledge that womens' restrooms are dirtier than men's? 

I'm pretty sure I heard that a bunch of times.

QuantumDummy said:
That's pretty funny, because I've seen it happen a lot where women don't flush the toilet. 

My cunt sister does it, my mom's done it, my stepmom used to do it. 

I always flush.

And isn't it common knowledge that womens' restrooms are dirtier than men's? 

I'm pretty sure I heard that a bunch of times.

I've only ever heard Americans claim that female toilets are dirtier.
Must be cultural lol
I'd love to clean female highschool toilets in the US then kek