Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine living for 25 years and not getting even a single compliment from foid

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
Not even once. What a cursed existence. Meanwhile foids are seething when nonchads call them pretty

Its a total black-white contrast where women receive hundreds if not thousands of DMs, comments, likes, upvotes, and mating requests from beggar simps, while men can't even get a single compliment from ANYONE.

And those foids get deppressed when they don't get enough likes in social media, they would rope if they had to live a year as a man I'm fucking sure. We, incels, have to face problems other can't even understand well even if they try hard to.

Stop caring about female validation is the only solution

I can imagine it am 24, one woman said I had nice hands once other then that never been complimented not even on my clothes, in the end who cares NT normies are little more then cattle.