Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine living back in the day and just casually walking into the store to buy cocaine chewing gum

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★

Coca ColaChewingGumPackageDesign
af014f_0f2e031285e640389d51cc267f81e0ae~mv2.jpg
Vintage ads for when cocaine and heroin were legal, 1880-1920 - Rare  Historical Photos
are you telling me that doctors in the 1800 gave this to patients haha :  r/reddeadredemption
Vintage ads for when cocaine and heroin were legal, 1880-1920 - Rare  Historical Photos

We are talking the 1800ds here, Where you could literally just enter a pharmacy or general store and buy a load of cocaine for your medicare and then casually go home, No police needed either. ANd its not the nose sort so it wont ruin your nose either, Itll just give you
superpowers.

Your ancestors was prolly high on cocaine and pursued his dreams with extra adrenaline and courage it temporary gives.

Cocaine for soldiers & opiates for teething babies: exploring the history  of drug use - BBC Three

Imagine your grandparents high as a kite riding a horse to battle to take down a forth and conquer it, Or high AF men on cocaine going into battle.

Maybe High af doing normal activities too, Back in the day you could buy any drug, Now you only get jew medicine that doesnt work fully,
Im aware both has side effects but it would be nice to introduce some of these old medicines in chewing form back.

I only care about cocaine tho, I heard heroin is bad. Send me back to the 1800ds please so i can be a cocaine cowboy bringing glory to my valley!

Last edited:
Literally (in videogame rdr2)

Yes why not add a real life event to a videogame?
It's a good idea, think about the things you could relive from the past through a video game with mechanics and a completely new experience.

It's a good idea, think about the things you could relive from the past through a video game with mechanics and a completely new experience.
I aleredy unlocked all the good stuff from rotting, I have guns and i have full inventory of medicine and 800 dollar and 33 gold bars