Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine kissing a non-virgin woman.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Imagine making that romantic first kiss with your non-virgin girlfriend. Now imagine all the cocks that have been in her mouth. Disgusting.

This is a revolutionary discovery you have made.

Now imagine all the cocks that have been in her mouth. Disgusting.
This is not the worst thing that could happen to her, if you know what I mean.

This is why God said after you fuck you marry

:feelsbadman: I won't ever get the chance

now imagine the chad semen in foids's mouth transferring to your mouth

This is a revolutionary discovery you have made.
Tbh, there's a lot of copers on this forum that think it doesn't matter if she's virgin or not.

Tbh, there's a lot of copers on this forum that think it doesn't matter if she's virgin or not.
yeah .co is becoming more cucked as time goes on. in 2018 and 2019 no one would have said shit like that

GAYcel tier post

What if after some time t has happened, not a single particle of semen remains? What would be the difference in your opinion? Being in contact with other men's semen is gross... but what after there's none left?
If a foid consumed dog shit but after some time not a single particle remained: Would you still kiss her?

This reminds me of a dumb joke that went around in my highschool

"If you kiss a girl you're gay because every time you kiss a girl you're kissing all the guys she's previously kissed."

Same energy.

If a foid consumed dog shit but after some time not a single particle remained: Would you still kiss her?
Volcel if you wouldn't tbh
DD1032FD 0CD1 4BDA 811D D0F16D87888D

Some users here haved kissed and performed cunnilingus on prostitutes:feelspuke:

Who kisses whores, anyway?

Some users here haved kissed and performed cunnilingus on prostitutes:feelspuke:
Cunnilingus? Jfl kissing a prostitute is understandable and way less disgusting but if you perform oral sex to a whore just so she can enjoy it you are a fucking cuck

it is reprehensible but nothing is too cucked for normalcattle :feelsokman: if Shlomo says it's ok then they'd eat shit and drink piss as well :feelsEhh:

:lul:

Again, how do you explain cock carrousels then? Even Chads are "cucks".
True, they are gross. But at least they just pump and dump whores and don't be with them.

This reminds me of a dumb joke that went around in my highschool

"If you kiss a girl you're gay because every time you kiss a girl you're kissing all the guys she's previously kissed."

Same energy.
that is in fact the highest IQ joke one could come up with :feelsokman: