Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine joining the Army because Boomers brainwashed you to.

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Overlord
Many such cases.

This happens more often than not

Best to just be alone

The Army has never interested me. I am 39, so I think I am basically too old for anything. However, looking back, I think that after high school a 4 year stint in the Coast Guard could have done me some good. Build confidence. Do kickass shit. Don't die. Don't kill people. Be stationed domestically and I can still participate in my community. Yeah, that might have been a good idea. I do think that younger people should definitely consider the Coast Guard. They do have higher enlistment standards as it is clearly an attractive option based on all of the things I just mentioned.

I would never fight for the United States: I have hated every moment of living in this multiracial, multicultural, run-down, dysgenic, dystopian, degenerate, Neo-Feudalistic, shithole.

The Army has never interested me. I am 39, so I think I am basically too old for anything. However, looking back, I think that after high school a 4 year stint in the Coast Guard could have done me some good. Build confidence. Do kickass shit. Don't die. Don't kill people. Be stationed domestically and I can still participate in my community. Yeah, that might have been a good idea. I do think that younger people should definitely consider the Coast Guard. They do have higher enlistment standards as it is clearly an attractive option based on all of the things I just mentioned.
Cuck kys

I think that youngsters should consider the US Coast Guard as an attractive option to kick their lives into gear.
Fuck off recruiter I want teenage pussy not extra work

It's ironic. Women can't go a year without cheating on their husband/boyfriend who's on deployment because they're "lonely" then shit on men for raping a woman who was never able to get laid for 20-30 years.