Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Imagine is personality and being dark triad is in

Do Normies/Women prefer dark triad men

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Image is personality... I’ve become such a good liar about lying about my social life when asked about it that it feels natural to pretend to be NT. With all this crippling pain from loneliness is a skill to still be able to deal with normies but it sucks that I have to do this just to maintain reputation because if a man lose all his good rep the world will take his livelihood away and make him commit suicide after the man attempts to make it back in society and is unsuccessful.

I mean look at Hitler and Disney these men were like powerful and dark triad as shit bruv and many people worshipped the ground they walked on. They never got cancelled even in death but being below a certain height is a death sentence or not having a social circle means your beyond help because your labeled as a creep. Women promote this view and try to blame men for doing it making them responsible for toxic masculinity and the promotion of dark triad. I think that Reddit group still exists where the women were talking about dark triad tactics and attraction to those types of men.
11092B5D BEF2 4ADF 9EC1 5F0ADCFF2CF9

1B2B45EE FC50 476A 8BCC 88C5F97C8032
So always remember people especially women do not care about ya personality they care about your image. We’re incels because of our looks alone and deteriorating mental state from how we’re gaslighted by family members and everyone else.

Bluepilled coper if you voted for anything other than the 1st one

Have you ever heard of the Disney and Hitler theory you should look at it
I probably have but I can’t really remember since the last time I looked into Disney conspiracy theories was when I was in either middle school or elementary school

Tbh personality is not exactly looks.
However, it definitely is not character.
Personality = the reward of being good looking. Being relaxed,dominant,bold.
Thus these can not be genuine if someone isnt Chad.
Personality ISN'T humor, intelligence, social skills.

And time for me to use your thread to drive focus back on what really matter's, My dream life and why I'm not living it. That's the real importance here not your silly conspiracy theories..
The only theory is that Hitler and Disney were people that were worshipped by normies and got away with shit worse than any incel can do but the incel goes through shit just for existing and their look which is a proven theory. It’s ok to want to dream about being chad but 77 guests think your a cuck and that’s not good
I agree with that personality is a reward for everything going right

Alien level IQ

The only theory is that Hitler and Disney were people that were worshipped by normies and got away with shit worse than any incel can do but the incel goes through shit just for existing and their look which is a proven theory. It’s ok to want to dream about being chad but 77 guests think your a cuck and that’s not good

I agree with that personality is a reward for everything going right
It's something rather specific though.
It is not your intellectual, emotional or even social competence. It is the "vibe". "Confidence" = "Personality"= High Status Security Induced Coolness
It is not your intellectual, emotional or even social competence. It is the "vibe". "Confidence" = "Personality"= High Status Security Induced Coolness
Chads without "personality" are RARE.
But every incel lacks "personality".
A chad without personality still has way more success than an incel, but a high tier normie with "personality" CAN out-sex him.
If we are too talk about a good character, and competence though, the distribution is a bell curve for both groups.

Last edited:

The point is someone else living my dream of being a handsome man, while i rot as a tfler...

These men died ages ago and besides a history lesson they have no bearing on the modern world, next time don't plug your stuff on my thread. That's some slimy shit right there tbh. If plp want to read your thread they'll click on your link...

Last edited:
The point is someone else living my dream of being a handsome man, while a rot as a tfler...

These men died ages ago and besides a history lesson they have no bearing on the modern world, next time don't plug your stuff on my thread. That's some slimy shit right there tbh. If plp want to read your thread they'll click on your link....
jfl your thread wasn’t liked and it made you look bad ngl that’s the only reason I did that these men are sorta responsible for the degrading state of people today and even users here worshipped Hitler at some point.

Chads without "personality" are RARE.
But every incel lacks "personality".
A chad without personality still has way more success than an incel, but a high tier normie with "personality" CAN out-sex him.
If we are too talk about a good character, and competence though, the distribution is a bell curve for both groups.
Yes these men held the world by the balls 50-80 years ago and they proved personality is image that you get based of the “vibe” they associate you with.

You smart
Being Chad from birth affects your personality and what you consume through life
while being Incel you rot and read Nitsche and the other copers praticipating in this shiny cope we know as Philosophy (the art of copemaxxing muh ubermench jfl)
Chad lives is life thinking how to fit 2 bitches in his daily schedule and doing career related shit so he can provide for his multiple offspring
no time for copes because he doesn't need to

and buddy boyo i read so much philosophy only now it hit me as i read your post its the copest cope second only to the bluepill itself

You smart
Being Chad from birth affects your personality and what you consume through life
while being Incel you rot and read Nitsche and the other copers praticipating in this shiny cope we know as Philosophy (the art of copemaxxing muh ubermench jfl)
Chad lives is life thinking how to fit 2 bitches in his daily schedule and doing career related shit so he can provide for his multiple offspring
no time for copes because he doesn't need to

and buddy boyo i read so much philosophy only now it hit me as i read your post its the copest cope second only to the bluepill itself
It’s the LocationcelMaxxer and copest cope for me. Are ya denying that being dark triad works and I gave an example that can’t be proven wrong

It’s the LocationcelMaxxer and copest cope for me. Are ya denying that being dark triad works and I gave an example that can’t be proven wrong
it seems that i don't get what you want from me?
your post is legit but i quoted another fella and said he was right in his observation
piss off
you fake dark triad while chads are born and molded to be like this naturally

it seems that i don't get what you want from me?
your post is legit but i quoted another fella and said he was right in his observation
piss off
you fake dark triad while chads are born and molded to be like this naturally
Kek wasn’t clear ngl, you stood up to me, respectable

Last edited: