Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine if you were caught on this forum by your boss

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Imagine if somehow your IP address was traced and your boss discovered your an incel. The connotations of being an incel is related to misogyny and serial killer. What are the chances of your IP address being traced on here?. Personally I couldn't give a fuck, they can't crucify us for being a lonely sexless man in society. It's not a crime to be a lonely man in life. This community is dedicated to lonely men who desire love and connection like anyone else in life, a basic human need that we are being deprived of due to being undesirable. We've been oppressed our whole life, bullied, shamed, belittled, ignored. This is literally the only connection we have in life amongst other fellow undesirable men.

Who gives a shit, I browsed this site all the time at one of my old jobs

No boss for your face

Who cares
What else they can take us from us?

If I thought I had a lucrative future beyond minimal bluecollar wage I would take care but even if I were leaked to doxbin I don't care, maybe it would help me get gooberment funds to LDAR further even.

the worst they could do is probably fire our arse

This is why I don't support the threads wanting violent, slavery, etc, on the off chance that someone could see us here. Like all other men, we are defined by our worsts.

I think the forum would benefit from a private ranting subsection, where people would post their rants and vents openly and privately.

But to answer your question, I would try to explain my side. What's left to do anyway?

Use to browse this forum on work computer and IT said nothing

This is why I don't support the threads wanting violent, slavery, etc, on the off chance that someone could see us here. Like all other men, we are defined by our worsts.

I think the forum would benefit from a private ranting subsection, where people would post their rants and vents openly and privately.

But to answer your question, I would try to explain my side. What's left to do anyway?
ye that shit isn't reflective of the wider incel community. There are fucked up people amongst any community, we shouldn't be tarred with the same brush.

Even if they did trace our IP, that doesn't reveal our identity. As far as I know, your IP only reveals your country location. And there's no laws against being a lonely man who desires love and connection. Society doesn't give a fuck about us, its us that are being oppressed in life, bullied, mistreated like we're sub human just because we're undesirable amongst society's extremely shallow standards of defined beauty. Everyone in life who has mistreated us like we're disposable trash for no reason other than the way we look, it's those who deserve to be held accountable.

I browse this site all the time at work

One brocel was doxxed by IP address, and he left this site(It was couples of months ago).

We miss ya @Aspergcel !!!

Yeah I use my works wifi. If they confronted me I would just deny

ye that shit isn't reflective of the wider incel community. There are fucked up people amongst any community, we shouldn't be tarred with the same brush.
Forgot to say this doesn't apply to feminists because the more extreme feminists are the ones in power and effecting change, so, in their case, they are their worst.

Even if they did trace our IP, that doesn't reveal our identity. As far as I know, your IP only reveals your country location. And there's no laws against being a lonely man who desires love and connection. Society doesn't give a fuck about us, its us that are being oppressed in life, bullied, mistreated like we're sub human just because we're undesirable amongst society's extremely shallow standards of defined beauty. Everyone in life who has mistreated us like we're disposable trash for no reason other than the way we look, it's those who deserve to be held accountable.
All true. Although in the case I'm outed as an incel, I would defend myself.

There's no laws against being an incel surely, not all of us are misogynists or serial killers, we're a community of lonely men in life. It's not like we're paedophiles or gore fanatics which have their own dedicated communities, now that is deplorable and illegal but a lonely man is a circumstance of life, millions worldwide suffer with loneliness based on how they look, for a lonely man it's that much harder. Same for mental health or anything related, there's more of a stigma against men, this is a fact of life. As a result there's more oppression against men to conform which disregards the higher expectation to be of a perceived standard.

My death wagie camp is so cucked I'd imagine I could get sent to penitentiary just for having blackpill beliefs.
I must have the jewish good goy beliefs

I don't have a boss fuck everyone they are all niggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back