Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine if you went through life even average looking

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
You never had to wear glasses when young, you only had like 1-4 pimples during puberty, you weren't a framcecel skeleton because your mom isn't an ugly flat planklet, you didn't have genetic obesity(insulin resistance, leptin hormone is fucked) so you didn't have to work as hard to have a normal body like the genetic garbage humans, you didn't go through puberty late, you have perfectly straight top teeth so you never had to worry about your smile, you didn't have a bad underbite/deepbite/overbite, you weren't short, you didn't have a tiny dick, you didn't bald at a young age, and you didn't have some random deformity like pectus excavatum.

Because of having all of this or most of these traits making friends is never hard, you can even be by yourself/keep to yourself and people will just leave you alone, people will actually try to be your friend instead of replying with 1-4 word responses, girls aren't an issue and even if you are having a bad day you can just fuck that ugly flat planklet with no ass/tits or that ugly landwhale over there, you will have almost know anxiety because anytime you do you can look at recessed chin wearing his glasses and think oh well at least I'm not that bad, you hardly ever get bullied and even if you do it's light teasing where you almost always feel like people laugh with you not at you because they aren't, and even if you mess up people will be forgiving and actually try to help you, girls actually compliment you about your appearance, which is something ugly males have never experienced in their lives unless it's out of pity, and most importantly the motivation you get from being average and above looking.

Walking to class bright and early, their skin is perfect in bad conditions despite never using a skincare product in their life Giggle

They eat their morning snack on the way to class, a nice nutritious Apple, meanwhile the uglies are still in bed because they stayed up too late playing video games Giggle

The good looking people have a long, productive day ahead of them. They'll get their assignments done early, check with other good looking people to make sure they've done it right, meet up with the professor (who knows them by name) to have a chat about the assignment, and then they'll do some networking, all before old recessed jaw has even rolled out of bed feeling like he didn't even sleep Giggle Stomper

And you know what? They won't complain once about all this, they love the feeling of being accomplished, they just keep striving for more. Perfect skin, perfect hormone profile, why don't they have zits or bags under their eyes? Giggle Giggle Giggle

I don't know what you mean but being average looking won't do shit.

Normies barely getting laid.
Most normies at least got to lose their virginity in their teens. Missing out on that means you will have mental illness for life.

Most normies at least got to lose their virginity in their teens. Missing out on that means you will have mental illness for life.
Depends. I never wore glasses nor anything you said in the OP but guess what ? I'm not attractive. I don't have good jawline etc. I'm not deformed and just normal looking for my country but I have been rejected by women my whole life. so being average looking don't mean shit.

Only high tier normies and chads getting laid. it is over if youre not 7/10 at least.
you say average which means there are shit tons of people like you. that's why women won't choose you. you're just a random guy,you have to be easy to recognized if you want attention of women. aka just be chad

Depends. I never wore glasses nor anything you said in the OP but guess what ? I'm not attractive. I don't have good jawline etc. I'm not deformed and just normal looking for my country but I have been rejected by women my whole life. so being average looking don't mean shit.

Only high tier normies and chads getting laid. it is over if youre not 7/10 at least.
you say average which means there are shit tons of people like you. that's why women won't choose you. you're just a random guy,you have to be easy to recognized if you want attention of women. aka just be chad
If you are average looking where you are a 5/10 and you don't have a bad recessed chin, recessed maxilla, or eye area then you are a volcel. Have you ever had a relationship?

If you are average looking where you are a 5/10 and you don't have a bad recessed chin, recessed maxilla, or eye area then you are a volcel. Have you ever had a relationship?
do you seriously think being average looking will get you laid ? No I hadn't relationship,I have been rejected six times. I can send you pic if you want to see. I'm nordwooding and have a shitty hair genetic,I'm not mouthbreather but my face is small my ears kinda big and my lips are bigger than average which don't have a harmoy with rest of my face. I also have mole on my moustache which is recognizable

Being average is far better than being an incel.

do you seriously think being average looking will get you laid ? No I hadn't relationship,I have been rejected six times. I can send you pic if you want to see. I'm nordwooding and have a shitty hair genetic,I'm not mouthbreather but my face is small my ears kinda big and my lips are bigger than average which don't have a harmoy with rest of my face. I also have mole on my moustache which is recognizable
Yes, send me a pic. Keep in mind with my post I'm not only talking about relationships, but how looks impact everything in life. I've seen average looking guys dating ugly people's looksmatch.

Yes, send me a pic. Keep in mind with my post I'm not only talking about relationships, but how looks impact everything in life. I've seen average looking guys dating ugly people's looksmatch.
Sorry about that,I just re read your post and understand what you meant. you were talking about how looks effect not only male female relationship but also friendships etc.

I assume you live in the west so average looking people most likely mogs average looking people here,however I think I'm average looking for my region,not even country.

Ok bro i will send you pic later today

Sorry about that,I just re read your post and understand what you meant. you were talking about how looks effect not only male female relationship but also friendships etc.

I assume you live in the west so average looking people most likely mogs average looking people here,however I think I'm average looking for my region,not even country.

Ok bro i will send you pic later today
Idk maybe it is the location. Where I am normies will make fun of their friends for dating an ugly girl e.g. landwhale. Thx for sharing your pic if you do, I won't share it anywhere.

Idk maybe it is the location. Where I am normies will make fun of their friends for dating an ugly girl e.g. landwhale. Thx for sharing your pic if you do, I won't share it anywhere.
What the fuck am I saying. No don't give me your pic. Forget it.