Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine if you gained status, you'd kill yourself instantly

Incelibateman

Incelibateman

Ironic minion meme.
-
If you gained status, people and women started orbiting you - you would realise how shallow and discriminatory the world is; no point in living.

I don't understand

No, would send them to search for my cute adorable loli waifu of culture. Just problem then how to know shes not been really shallow too :/

cope, people here already know that. if i suddenly became famous the only thing that would change would be that their shallowness is now being utilized to my benefit.

Very, very low IQ post.

room temperature IQ post

If you gained status, people and women started orbiting you - you would realise how shallow and discriminatory the world is; no point in living.
Massive Cope

Would definitely hate people even more and openly treat them like shit tbh

True, all those successful post surgery stories where they felt people started being nicer to them.

With blackpill knowledge, I feel many of us will be quick to acclimatise to upgrade in status.:feelsautistic:

cope, people here already know that. if i suddenly became famous the only thing that would change would be that their shallowness is now being utilized to my benefit.

just rope as soon as you get the chance to ascend, bro

LMAO, status would save incels from killing themselves, not cause them to rope.

dick size iq tbhtbh

status would allow incels salvation and ascension, why the fuck would you kill yourself?

The opposite, I wouldnt kill myself