Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine if women and sex didn't exist

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Can you imagine a world where men reproduced asexually and sex was only a thing for lower animals who are not on humans level? Imagine a world filled with men who are not thirsting and simping for women all the time and being an incel or a cuck isn't a thing. A world where half the population, who are braindead, are not wasting resources and ruining everything they touch due to their flawed nature. A world where men aren't at women's mercy due to instinctual sexual needs and desires. A world where men could dedicate and direct all of their energy to making this world a true utopia instead of fighting together over and because of women.

Can you imagine such a great world?

We can always make that bettER world a reality.
Even if we somehow exterminated women, we would still need them at the end due to instinct and reproduction, but imagine if we had no such thing and we could reproduce asexually.
If men had no sexual attraction to females, we'd be hunting them for sport.
Yeah they could be useful somewhat as slaves who serve us while we are busy trying to improve the world.

Wont even read cause i already know its high velocity cope

Wont even read cause i already know its high velocity cope
How is it a cope? I know i can't get women because they only want very attractive men, i just want a world where women didn't exist at all due to the problems they bring with their existence.

Lge friedrich man

imagine

Even if we somehow exterminated women, we would still need them at the end due to instinct and reproduction, but imagine if we had no such thing and we could reproduce asexually.

Yeah they could be useful somewhat as slaves who serve us while we are busy trying to improve the world.
Just tinker around with DNA theory

Can you imagine a world where men reproduced asexually and sex was only a thing for lower animals who are not on humans level? Imagine a world filled with men who are not thirsting and simping for women all the time and being an incel or a cuck isn't a thing. A world where half the population, who are braindead, are not wasting resources and ruining everything they touch due to their flawed nature. A world where men aren't at women's mercy due to instinctual sexual needs and desires. A world where men could dedicate and direct all of their energy to making this world a true utopia instead of fighting together over and because of women.

Can you imagine such a great world?
Like this

View: https://youtu.be/vQJ2B_9TgRY

The late great comedian Patrice O'Neil once said, if money didn't exist, no woman would get married. And if sex didn't exist, no man would.