Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine if we could blackpill ishowspeed

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
That mfer has like 10mn subs on youtube, he's angry and he's still 17.

No but fr tho

hes popular becauses hes a funny screaming monkey boy if you moneky you get worshipped

hes popular becauses hes a funny screaming monkey boy if you moneky you get worshipped
He has a massive audience tho and they're all zoomers. High blackpill and inceldom potential.

He has a massive audience tho and they're all zoomers. High blackpill and inceldom potential.
zoomers suck monkey genitalia jfl

Not everyone needs the Blackpill

RedPill>Blackpill for Mid to High Tier Normies who have Chadlite potential

Chadlite and above enters :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

RedPill>Blackpill for Mid to High Tier Normies who have Chadlite potential

Chadlite and above enters :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The Blackpill is helpful knowledge. As a Sub-5 I know that it's ovER for me, but a Normie can use some Blackpill knowledge to looksmax and improve his chances.

I know he has had at least one girlfriend, he's brought his ex on stream before. So he doesn't really need it, but he's definitely very bluepilled

I know he has had at least one girlfriend, he's brought his ex on stream before. So he doesn't really need it, but he's definitely very bluepilled
He doesn't need it, I don't give a fuck about what he needs. We want his audience to get blackpilled to increase our numbers

That mfer has like 10mn subs on youtube, he's angry and he's still 17.

Hes low inhib HIGH NT charisma mogger bbc normie face 5'7 -5'8 he probably fuckoing high school jbs rn :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: