Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine if this was your daughter

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You clothed, fed and raised her for 16 years.
Told her stories at night time.
Took her camping.
When she came crying because another girl was mean you consoled her.
Told her she can be anything she wants to be.

Then she does shit like this and starts whoring around with drug dealing Chads and niggers and going to parties.
16-18 years and like 250k $ GONE. Your little innocent angel - GONE.

Last edited:
All that time her mother was teaching her to be a whore. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

my daughter will be fitted for a burqa at age 6

I can't, they're white

I don't get it, they're sticking their tongues out?

They turn from daddys little girl to braindead cumdumpsters once they have their first bleeding. Then their fathers dont mean shit anymore. Dicks have the highest priority.

All that time her mother was teaching her to be a whore. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And the cuck "father" if he's still even present in her life and not divorce raped yet, is a castrated cuck who knows his wife is cucking him and he's happy about it and can't do anything about it
I don't get it, they're sticking their tongues out?
It's impossible to be this oblivious:feelskek:
They turn from daddys little girl to braindead cumdumpsters once they have their first bleeding. Then their fathers dont mean shit anymore. Dicks have the highest priority.
They start fingering themselves and each other even before they hit puberty

Having Children Is Gay And Lame.

Having a daughter is cucked as fuck

If I was a sexhaver and wasn't anti-natalist I would still abort every daughter :feelshehe::feelshehe:

They start fingering themselves and each other even before they hit puberty
Puberty usually starts at 10 for girls, are you saying they do stuff with other girls at 9 and below?

Having daughter is the ultimate and final cuck
there is no end game if you have a daughter

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically, incest is the only way to avoid cuckholding yourself.
This is a good copypasta.

Who left the basement door opened?

What are your thoughts on him in general?
He's a fucking retard :society:

How the fuck do you end up being a virgin boomer before myspace was even a thing :feelswhat:

Like seriously, what we see of him here is just a piece of his overall persona, he's fucked in many more ways than just being "incel" :feelsugh:

if he's this mind-numbingly stupid regarding being incel, what else does he not comprehend in his day to day living?

Like seriously, what we see of him here is just a piece of his overall persona, he's fucked in many more ways than just being "incel" :feelsugh:
I think he kills people or something like that, there's no other explanation.

I think he kills people or something like that, there's no other explanation.
Nah

He's just mentally retarded. I could never give him the necessary credit to get away with murder :society:

Nah

He's just mentally retarded. I could never give him the necessary credit to get away with murder :society:
Multiple personality disorder? Maybe the other guy is a dark triad maxxed giga killer

It’s inevitable with having a daughter. It would be so fucked to have one. All the chad dicks she will suck

Multiple personality disorder? Maybe the other guy is a dark triad maxxed giga killer
Nah you try to give him too much credit when he comes off more of a clumsy oaf who cant take hints IRL

There's just nothing finesse about him :feelsugh:

Nah you try to give him too much credit when he comes off more of a clumsy oaf who cant take hints IRL

There's just nothing finesse about him :feelsugh:
He offloads it to his other persona is what I'm saying

He do be white doe fr fr
I'd sooner peg him as an uneducated hillbilly before ever assuming him having a personality disorder :feelshaha:

One of the dumbest users the forum has ever seen having a multiple personality disorder??

No man :lul::lul::lul:

I'd sooner peg him as an uneducated hillbilly before ever assuming him having a personality disorder :feelshaha:

One of the dumbest users the forum has ever seen having a multiple personality disorder??

No man :lul::lul::lul:
I want a funny explanation, not an actual explanation

Raising Childs is litteraly a waste in this world

:feelsclown:

If I found out I was having a daughter I would throw her off a cliff like the Spartans used to do.

It's so over.

mothers sexual young children more than anything else. they buy them slutty clothes. they buy them makeup. they take them to beauty pageants before they are even teenagers for fucks sake.

take away holes rights NOW

If I found out I was having a daughter I would throw her off a cliff like the Spartans used to do.
just throw her on my penis bro, why would you waste her like that?

they actually do
look at this thread: https://*************/index.php?threads/agecucks-nightmare.7/
Holy shit, I'm 21 and never even kissed a girl while these are doing stuff with each other at 7-9, part of me doesn't believe this is real as I never jacked off until double that age

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically, incest is the only way to avoid cuckholding yourself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU&ab_channel=noisia