Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Imagine if this life is a simulation that a better looking version of ourselves are partaking in?

VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

I love my sweet Hinata ❤️
★★★★★
What if right now we are in a simulation where we are living the incel life so that us (as the person taking the simulation) can better understand just how someone can end up incel.

Maybe we were some bully that is now learning what it's like to be incel.

I don't fully believe this theory but I think it is a interesting hypothetical to think about

i think it can be possible we have been evil on our past lives so we get punished. but still no one deserves this fate is the worst fate possible

What if right now we are in a simulation where we are living the incel life so that us (as the person taking the simulation) can better understand just how someone can end up incel.

I don't fully believe this theory but I think it is a interesting hypothetical to think about
I see you have been opening your eyes

i think it can be possible we have been evil on our past lives so we get punished. but still no one deserves this fate is the worst fate possible
I think some women are worthy of this fate

Yeah that's another thought I have.

Maybe we were once the normie bullies in a past life and now we are suffering the fate of our victims?

I see you have been opening your eyes
Third Eye Rainbow GIF by Cienna Smith

Yeah that's another thought I have.

Maybe we were once the normie bullies in a past life and now we are suffering the fate of our victims?
yeah its brutal how we are suffering but i doubt we did something bad we are nicer than most people on this world

yeah its brutal how we are suffering but i doubt we did something bad we are nicer than most people on this world
True. Maybe that is part of it though. We are cursed to being a nice person when everyone else is shitty towards us

I don't exactly agree with this theory either but its interesting to think about nonetheless

my family like isnt that bad but they treat me like as if i am not there you know i am always the last option
Oh ok.

That's still brutal asf tho

Simulation is supposed to be more enjoyable compared to reality

So what happens when we die? Do i become chad again?

I've sometimes thought something like that, what if I'm a future toilet who is inside of a simulation to live the hellish life of a 21st century masturbation-addicted male.

Imagine the inverse. We are uglier outside the sim xD