Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine if they make an incel movie

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
With characters like chad, stacey and the protagonist going through school being rejected and bullied and reported for sexual harrassment

They did already

I'm sure it'd suck and make us the villains or at least have a lame character arc.

Almost no one makes pessimistic movies.

*edit* Okay, that Del Playa movie won't be good, but at least it empathizes with the incel. (although it looks like he lusted after one girl in particular)

they've made a few anime

i also See more school shootings in tv programs(welcome to OA latest one). like they want the shit to happen on purpose lol

Never gonna happen. Even if it happened, incels would be poorly portrayed as one-dimensionally evil.

it would either be made into some stalker horror movie or they'd put a high tier normie/chadlite in the role as a "incel" who escapes inceldom when this one girl approaches him and "turns his life around" jfl. (if not a full-blown chad)

Last edited:
Why cope with movies when you can CHOose to MAke a diffEReNCe in REal life?

"Monsters aren't born, they are created"

Will cucktears ever comprehend this?
I think they do already? Just that they hate us even if we're monsters?

I think they do already? Just that they hate us even if we're monsters?
"Created" is the key word here. We are a product of society, yet they don't want to admit that it is society's fault, that we are the way we are.

The 90s series "Saved By The Bell" was actually just that. I already identified with Screech as a teen.

They already made an episode about us on criminal minds. Season 12 episode alpha male.

Last edited:
Corin Nemec's character in the TV miniseries version back in the 1990's of The Stand is an incel.

it would either be made into some stalker horror movie or they'd put a high tier normie/chadlite in the role as a "incel" who escapes inceldom when this one girl approaches him and "turns his life around" jfl. (if not a full-blown chad)

Teenage characters in horror movies are usually pretty dumb. "Hey, let's go hold our party in the abandoned slaughterhouse!" And ten minutes later some kid's body is hanging on a meat hook.

It would be the saddest movie ever

i would jerk off to it

They did already, The 40 year old virgin.

I'm sure a bunch of 25 year olds shitposting from their basements would make a great film

Have any of you seen this, its meant to be very good:

Why would I want to watch a movie about a guy contemplating suicide in his basement? Would get repetitive

They did already

Damn thought it was going to be about Elliot Rodger since Del Playa is a street in Isla Vista that he shot up, instead its some shit C movie "horror" movie

In the movie what finally drives him over the edge is, he bought a girl he works with lots of things for months and is very nice, and she puts him in the friendzone. Then a new chad worker comes by and you heard he fucked her in all her holes the same day they met at work. Then later she made a false rape allegation against you and put you on the sex offenders registry, and you might be serving 5 years in jail to get raped.
Also in the past you practiced pua and had drinks thrown at you, and you were beat up by whiteknight chads, and cucks laughed at your pain.
Then you find out the rostie you work with was going to something like "chadchella" and you give the people there one last chance at redemption to accept you into the group. And they still remain ruthless to you and the rosties still dance and go off to fuck the chads in front of you. Then it happens. At the end is the best part at getting revenge at the rostie that falsely accused you of rape, and she was in the middle of grind dancing all over a chad when you confronted her.

Last edited:
In the movie what finally drives him over the edge is, he bought a girl he works with lots of things for months and is very nice, and she puts him in the friendzone. Then a new chad worker comes by and you heard he fucked her in all her holes the same day they met at work. Then later she made a false rape allegation against you and put you on the sex offenders registry, and you might be serving 5 years in jail to get raped.
Also in the past you practiced pua and had drinks thrown at you, and you were beat up by whiteknight chads, and cucks laughed at your pain.
Then you find out the rostie you work with was going to something like "chadchella" and you give the people there one last chance at redemption to accept you into the group. And they still remain ruthless to you and the rosties still dance and go off to fuck the chads in front of you. Then it happens. At the end is the best part at getting revenge at the rostie that falsely accused you of rape, and she was in the middle of grind dancing all over a chad when you confronted her.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
i too fantasize about making autobiographical movies, anime, videogames

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
i too fantasize about making autobiographical movies, anime, videogames
I used to play with action figures and make up movie ideas, lol

I used to play with action figures and make up movie ideas, lol
my brother made intricate star trek ships out of megabloks and created a battle system for them and also rp'ed lord of the rings

my brother made intricate star trek ships out of megabloks and created a battle system for them and also rp'ed lord of the rings
That's pretty cool, maybe if he's blackpilled he can help with the movie.
The movie can be an alternative ending to what happened to St. Elliot. Instead of him not being able to follow through with all his plans, what if in the movie he was successful? That would be epic.

Last edited:
Damn thought it was going to be about Elliot Rodger since Del Playa is a street in Isla Vista that he shot up, instead its some shit C movie "horror" movie
It's based on Eliot Rodger account